Do you let people ride your 'Max?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought PCW tuned it hence the 175 figure. It was in the local shop right near me getting prepped to be included in the Cycle World show as a custom build. He got a bigger rad and oil cooler but it was out being anodized.Also putting more LEDS around the body work and inside the VGAS carb stacks. Don't think he's done any additional tuning (shop does'nt have a dyno)

Is it necessary to have BOTH a bigger rad and oil cooler on a 1500? I'm toying with the idea of getting the tourmaster but may wait for the new max or something else

Buddy of mine has a tourmaster with flatslides and it does just fine on the stock radiator and no oil cooler.

He's had it on several long road trips of 500-700 miles (Houston to Big Bend National Park)

The 1570's that I saw were closer to 225 hp.Cliff bought the pcw over sized exhaust(blue).I know he still has the 39mm vgas carbs.Not sure if he did the porting and cams?

I thought at thunder he had said it was way out of tune.

I just remember him saying it cost him 76,000 dollars and that he was too busy to get on the net as he's running a 26 million dollar company. He also said he had it on the Thunder in the Valley Dyno and it put down 176BHP at the wheel...

I also remembering it having EVERY single item from the accessory cat on it...:whistlin: Seemed like an OK guy though.

Still say the first pic is the better bike of the two! :whistlin: At least "that guy" knows when to stop! :thumbs up::coolgleamA:

Attachments

• 100_2269.jpg
    100_2269.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_2277#2.jpg
    100_2277#2.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 16
Good to know..does it have a clutch upgrade? Any probs with it?

It has whatever uograded clutch that comes standard with the Tourmaster. He/I don't really know what that consists of as far as upgrading it. I rode it and the clutch lever did not feel like a double D mod, that's for sure.

He has a venture rear end and a lightcon 17" wheel with a 200 on the back and it was starting to slip some at about 5000 miles.

Thing is is acts likes it's slipping most noticably when doing roll-ons in 5th he says.

I rode it and even with a slipping clutch it was wicked/stupid/nasty fast out of the hole. I didn't notice any slipping 1st thru 3rd.

I want that engine but BAD!

Rusty

Let someone drive my Max????

This is a tough one..... because there is this incredibly hot twenty something Red Headed French Teacher.... and she wants to snuggle close on a few rides......... but she also wants to feel that monster solo....... and she knows how to ride..... and did I say that SHE'S AN INCREDIBLY HOT TWENTY SOMETHING REDHEADED FRENCH TEACHER!!!!

I am truly in a quandry here.....

:punk:

Let someone drive my Max????

This is a tough one..... because there is this incredibly hot twenty something Red Headed French Teacher.... and she wants to snuggle close on a few rides......... but she also wants to feel that monster solo....... and she knows how to ride..... and did I say that SHE'S AN INCREDIBLY HOT TWENTY SOMETHING REDHEADED FRENCH TEACHER!!!!

I am truly in a quandry here.....

:punk:

:th_hit: Ummm Hello... "INCREDIBLY HOT TWENTY SOMETHING REDHEADED FRENCH TEACHER."

If she does dumps it :th_scared:it can be fixed.
Not to mention she will owe you BIG TIME! :buttsexor:
Hello... "INCREDIBLY HOT TWENTY SOMETHING REDHEADED FRENCH TEACHER."

If she doesn't you can sweet talk her with how well she handled your throttle. :th_kissass:

:whistlin:

I'm with 82ndCowboy! If you let her ride your bike, maybe you to will have an avatar like 4gasem:banana:

:cheers: Mike

I have offered my friend a ride. He is supposed to take me up on it, but has not as of yet. He has a V-Rod. I have also insisted that he ride my RZ350, but he has declined. He is scared of that thing...for good reason. :biglaugh:

Mike

This sweet young thang makes 4gasm's woman look like an Austin South Congress Avenue hooker.... and she likes older men.... gods of the V-Boost help me........

:rocket bike:

This sweet young thang makes 4gasm's woman look like an Austin South Congress Avenue hooker.... and she likes older men.... gods of the V-Boost help me........

Dude, let her ride your bike already! I am sure she will reciprocate and allow you a ride of your life! :punk:

Mike

I let my wife ride it and a couple of friends that used to ride my Fazer all the time, nobody else ever really asks to ride it. Mostly I would be concerned about a person with no experience like in the earlier post, that sounds scary dude!​

I'll let her know you said that... She'll get a real kick out if it I'm sure...

Do I let anyone ride my V-Max? Are you serious???

HELL NO!!!!

It may not be much, but it is paid for and the only motorcycle I have.

I would, if it's someone I trust. For instance, I'd do a bike swop with a buddy to see how his bike is and he can see how mine is.

To any Tom, Dick or Harry though? No way in hell.

Tom

p.s. In a preimptive strike, yes. I do allow myself to ride my bike. :)

The 1570's that I saw were closer to 225 hp.Cliff bought the pcw over sized exhaust(blue).I know he still has the 39mm vgas carbs.Not sure if he did the porting and cams?

I thought at thunder he had said it was way out of tune.

I don't remember that. He said it had 176 at the wheel from the Thunder dyno.

Only my bro and my Vmax buddy have ridden it and it was damn near stock then. This year I will let more people ride it. Going stage 6.5 so people will want to try it out plus since slamming it and putting on the wheels, I am the only one to ride it. I want my Max buddy to ride it and let me know what he thinks.

Latest posts

Back