does anybody know this exhausts for the V-max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just my 2cents but a fella on this forum, went from a kerker 4-2-1 to marks 4-2-1 and made a 10hp gain!! this bike is bone stock too. I saw his dyno print out to prove it:biglaugh: very impressive in my opinion. Marks seems to get alot of good feedback. And after seeing that dyno paper im ready to swap my kerker for a Marks:punk:

Jason

I have the 4.2.1 carbon stainless.
click for details
The can is pretty huge (20 inches), it's pretty quiet(96db) but sounds better than stock.
You have the option to remove the DB killer.

For performance, I cannot relate since I had no option to put the bike on dyno after I installed it. Over racing is doing pretty good stuff but hard to find and pricey.

Check my album for some pics. Don't hesitate to ask me for more info, I will do my best to help :)

Just to add some info.
Header is 2.25" diameter, the final outlet is 2.5".
For a good pic, how it's made : http://www.vmaxforum.net/album.php?albumid=416&pictureid=3200

I wonder if there was tuning involved on the change of headers? 10HP gain isn't going to be the norm at all.
Sean

I contacted and asked them about them what tuning they were recommending, they replied by telling me "It depends on the carb and engine setup, you should consider checking with a mechanic"

No need to say how it made me feel :)

Being honest, so far I didn't feel the 10hp compared to stock but I never did put the bike on dyno.

Back