Does this look like a good buy?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty clean for an '88 IMO. I'd say for 3 grand it's a steal.

The CL pics do the bike NO justice IMO.

Chris

a similar bike around here(stage7/kerker/lowered/ufo seat), '85, was being advertised for $4800. too bad kyle wasnt located in or around IA.

Thanks for the comments every one. I have a guy comong to look at it tonight & if he aint interested I have a stock exaust & airbox located & will remove most aftermarket stuff & then sell it & sell all the aftermarket stuff seperate or use some of it on my 85.

If I'm not totally broke after my Daughter's wedding in 2 weeks,:eusa_dance: I may buy that exhaust from you...

Well its gone the first person to actually look at it in person bought it. I hated seeing it ride away. I have to head out in the garage now & get my CBX up & running so I will still have 2 bikes to ride.

Well done on selling it Kyle, of course it's always sad to see any bike you've ridden for a while go.

But don't worry, we're bringing you plenty to look at on Sunday ;-)

Well done on selling it Kyle, of course it's always sad to see any bike you've ridden for a while go.

But don't worry, we're bringing you plenty to look at on Sunday ;-)
I still have the 85 I can ride & the 86 once I fix it but I am probably gonna sell the 86 to & just keep the CBX & the 85 Max. I got the cbx runnng yesterday with the exception of not having a master link but I got that now hopefully in a little while I can take a short ride on it.

Latest posts

Back