Dog in dire straights

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys ,

Another vet from MERCK called today , as a company they may not care but these ladies have been very nice ,just don't have answers :bang head:. I appreciate all the input , And I ,we the Vets at tufts, Merck and other "experts" around the country have thought of these issues and more.........still no answers.:ummm:
I need to give as much time as reasonable , but at the same time She doesn't deserve to suffer regardless of the cause of her symptoms .:pullhair: Were currently trying a neural blocker in place of an anti-inflammatory , if nothing else It may help to isolate pain sources.
:confused2:
She had an ACL repaired almost two years ago and I'm starting to wonder if maybe there are some nerve/pain issues from that , I'll call the Vet that did that surgery tomorrow.

I cant Blame the medication but I cant rule it out either.

Really sorry to hear that Rick......I know how difficult it is to see your beloved pet suffering like that.

I did a lot of searching online for any reports of problems with Bravecto but did not turn up anything other than some very short term negative reactions. With a newer treatment though you never know what may turn up that was not seen in trials.

I hope everything works out bud.

Really sorry to hear that Rick......I know how difficult it is to see your beloved pet suffering like that.

I did a lot of searching online for any reports of problems with Bravecto but did not turn up anything other than some very short term negative reactions. With a newer treatment though you never know what may turn up that was not seen in trials.

I hope everything works out bud.

Thanks Mark ,

I researched it to with out much luck . You are right , being a new product Abby could be the First ( why doesn't that surprise me)

I just hate to see any other dog or its owner to have to go through this , and MERCK does have a history of releasing human products before enough testing has been done. I found several of their products that have been proven VERY HARMFULL and HUGE suits were settled (hundreds of millions)So I'm sure they would have less regard for Animal testing.

Feel for you buddy, this sounds like a nightmare. Heidi & I are pulling for Abby....good luck.

Thanks Dan , tell Heidi thanks as well .There Used to be one thing I wouldn't wish on anyone , that's flash burn from welding.......................Now there's two things

If your like us, dogs are way more than just pets. More like family members. Good luck hope it all turns out well. Any news?

We switched Medication to a Neuro blocker and she seems to be slightly better , now the question is she better because the Neuro blocker is blocking pain or because the time release medication is leaving her system ?

Latest posts

Back