Don't steal my bike!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the very last one the most. They said "Hey buddy, its not nice to steal" and they got the "see ya" sign in return.

Nail gun - pointed upward. Set to rapid fire!!!!!!!!!!!

That video is priceless. Certainly no shortage of low-life scum thieves wherever it was filmed, for sure.

Nail gun - pointed upward. Set to rapid fire!!!!!!!!!!!

That video is priceless. Certainly no shortage of low-life scum thieves wherever it was filmed, for sure.

I worked with a local guy that did framing as fill in for a very short period of time.

They had a nice assembly system. The lead would cut all the top and bottom plates and mark the stud locations. Studs were pre-cut. We would lay the plates out on the floor, put the studs in place, and hit it with the nail gun. Walls were built in minutes.

One guy was holding a stud with his left hand. He had the nail gun in his right. When he went to shoot a nail thru the top plate he missed. Just the edge of the nailgun tip was on the top plate but the nail didn't hit wood at all. It shot right into his hand. It went in between his thumb and index finger.

It was a 3-1/2", coated, framing nail. The only thing visible was the nail head. The rest was buried in his hand.

There was no blood. The guy seemed to be in shock. He stood up and had a glazed look in his eyes, white as a ghost. He very quietly walked up to the boss and just showed him his hand. The boss pulled his hammer from the holster and asked if he would like to have it removed. :biglaugh:

The guy was taken to the hospital and never returned to work. Guess he felt carpentry was not his strong point.

We hand some contractors out here working on parents house, a guy was coming down the ladder with the nail gun dangling and swinging from the air hose in his hand, it bumped into his knee and shot a nail into it. Never saw that idiot again either. It's very difficult to find competent contractors.

For the thieves and the seat. I move that we keep the air bag and pack it with lemon juice packets and Sheetrock screws. Our courts are far to lenient on thieves so it must be incumbant on us to help where we can.

SDT354, your request for a pinch of C4 is granted as well. :stickyman:

A charged capacitor might be able to be rigged up to the frame rail? Yes, protect your ID as to not get prosecuted as the thief walks, or crawls away. This gives me a few good ideas with all the tourist bound to show here in a few months. Crooks will be out in force. Pick pockets and bike theft are common.

Reminds me of a scene in the 2nd Robocop. It's an ad for a new anti-theft device for your auto. A guy breaks into a car to steel it, when he tries to hot wire it he gets electrocuted thru the seat. Perhaps a bit less voltage would be a better choice but it sure would be fun to watch some dirt bag's hair stand up and the look of terror in his eyes.

How about one of these?

claymore_mine_by_matsucorp-d3ay68q.jpg

You would probably get a bit higher of a jump from the would be thief.

A&B...are you kiddin ? Who's going to press charges ? First of all , misdemeanor theft on the scumbag and then you follow him after the court date and learn him the meaning of karma...up close and personal...:looser:

:whistlin:

It's an ad for a new anti-theft device for your auto. A guy breaks into a car to steel it, when he tries to hot wire it he gets electrocuted thru the seat.

"And it wont even drain your battery".. LOL!!

Back