drill stock exhaust sound

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gordonw

Reaction score
:grinch: I' m a first time newbie on here. Does anyone know of a video link that would let me hear sound of stock exhaust with the 1 inch hole drilled out of center, also what exhaust sounds like with the 5 holes drilled between baffle rivets? Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance. gordon

No sound clip but I did drill the center out on my Max exhaust and like the sound. a 1" uni-bit" on a drill extension works great.:biglaugh:
Lew

Hello Gordonw, welcome to the site! Glad you joined us! You will find a audio clip of a modified stock exhaust here. I can't tell for sure if it's exactly what your looking for but it should be close. There is a bunch of other clips of other aftermarket exhaust for you to listen to also.
Our site has the most comprehensive technical information in one place for the Vmax. If you have a question you can find the answer here. If you need further clarification, just ask and you will get a answer quickly. Any thing you can add will be greatly appreciated by the rest of the forum members too.
Again, welcome to best damn Vmax forum on the net!:punk:

thanks for the reply, i'm looking for a deeper throaty sound not loud to scare the neighbors.

hi redbone and thanks for the reply. love the picture. I was nailed by a car 2 months ago and was going to tinker with the exhaust,before replacing it, looking for a deeper throaty type of sound at idle nothing too load. Was wondering if drilling the hole down middle of baffle would do it. gordon

Back