DUU motorcycle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the looks of them too, they have a nice industrial feel to it. With an italian twist :clapping:

Overall it does look great but, those ultra short rearends are not in my type.

More to say one person already tried to convert v-twins into "usable" range and he made
quite a few very cool morotcycles...but still something's missing.

I like the looks too...........And with 2 litres on tap I would expect respectable power numbers............As for keeping a passenger in place, I would think velcro might do the trick....................:biglaugh:.......................Tom.

Saw this motorcycle just recently in a magazine i got in the mail. Looks pretty sweet!

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2009/11/crs-duu/

Did you like the magazine? "wired" is available for < $1.00/issue by subscription, you probably paid $5.00 for that issue alone. They are very tech-oriented. Science-oriented too. It's written so the average person will be able to understand the content. They have a fascinating mix of topics over time. It is well-worth the subscription if you like to read and stay abreast of what is going-on in a mix of subject areas.

Not long-ago, they had a rapid-prototyping article where information was given on being able to take an idea and see it thru to a prototype stage and then how to find out costs of production. For an entrepreneur, this could give you info needed to undertake a series of product developments. They also have online archives.

About the S&S X-engine bike, does it have a counterbalancer? I didn't bother to find-out before posting. If it doesn't, hope your fillings are in good shape! It has to be a torque monster, but i don't imagine it revs much above 4K w/o sending mucho low-frequency/high-amplitude vibrations to the rider. Shift early and ride the torque! The design is not really to my preference, I am not a big fan of the Suzuki B-King look which I classify this under. Still, i hope they have success in the marketplace, options, you know are what attract more customers.

Did you like the magazine? "wired" is available for < $1.00/issue by subscription, you probably paid $5.00 for that issue alone. They are very tech-oriented. Science-oriented too. It's written so the average person will be able to understand the content. They have a fascinating mix of topics over time. It is well-worth the subscription if you like to read and stay abreast of what is going-on in a mix of subject areas.

Not long-ago, they had a rapid-prototyping article where information was given on being able to take an idea and see it thru to a prototype stage and then how to find out costs of production. For an entrepreneur, this could give you info needed to undertake a series of product developments. They also have online archives.

About the S&S X-engine bike, does it have a counterbalancer? I didn't bother to find-out before posting. If it doesn't, hope your fillings are in good shape! It has to be a torque monster, but i don't imagine it revs much above 4K w/o sending mucho low-frequency/high-amplitude vibrations to the rider. Shift early and ride the torque! The design is not really to my preference, I am not a big fan of the Suzuki B-King look which I classify this under. Still, i hope they have success in the marketplace, options, you know are what attract more customers.

I'm not actually subscribed to Wired, just happened to be the site i picked to paste in here.

I can imagine it being LOT of torque with low revs like you mentions though! But at that price i don't even consider it an option lol!

Latest posts

Back