Dyna Beads @ Cost

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tfisher65

Reaction score
Hey Guys. A local dealer is closing up shop so I took all of their Dyna Beads off their hands. I can offer them at $1.50 an ounce (no tax). You need 1oz for the front wheel & 2oz for the rear. I'll throw in an applicator for anyone taking 3oz's.
PM me if you want some. Limited supply.

Cheers,
Trevor

if i bring my tire/rim elsewhere to get changed, they all fall out when they pop the tire off eh?

I'll take 12 oz. and at least a couple of applicators. I'll do all the bikes. If that's ok. If I'm being greedy, just let me know what I can have, and let me know what I owe you and how you want payment.

Can I change to 6 oz if yo have them, and I'll have them shipped to a Toronto addy if it's easier

For the US guys - let me work on the postage rates and I'll advise.

For the local Ontario guys - if you want to wait until the Toronto show we can exchange then and save the postge.

Evil D

You can ship em to my house if you'd like.
I'm just east of Toronto and I'm in Toronto frequently. That might save shipping costs?
Lemme know.

Evil D

You can ship em to my house if you'd like.
I'm just east of Toronto and I'm in Toronto frequently. That might save shipping costs?
Lemme know.

Thanks for the offer. I have soem friend sin TO and will probably be up at the holidays, just e easier to send them to them.

Wow I'm surprised by the demand. So far I can cover everyone's request.

OK, anyone that wants/needs them mailed please PM me your full name, complete mailing address, e-mail account and confirm your order. I will calculate the postage and send a PayPal request for payment. Once payment is received I'll mail them out.

Approx. US postage rates are as follows but will be confirmed with your exact address;

$5.25 for 3oz ~ 6oz & applicator
$7.50 for 7oz ~ 12oz & applicator

Rule of thumb... cut these rates in half if you exclude the applicator.

Canadian rates vary greatly depending postal code. I will confirm once I receive your postal code or as mentioned we can make the exchange at the Toronto Bike Show in January.

Re: Dyna Beads @ Cost - SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT!

If you didn't get your PayPal request in then I'm sorry but I'm out of stock.

To all the local guys that placed orders, I have your orders reserved for the Toronto Bike Show in January.

Cheers.

Back