dyno help

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

detour5150

Reaction score
i live between tampa and orlando does anyone know a place the i can take my 2004 vmax to have it dyno and tuned i cant seem to find no one that works on this bike thats know about it

Hey we do a tech day some times in Tampa, can help you tune but no dyno. Robert (82ndcowboy) lives in Orlando and organizes Central FL VMOA events - there is often an opportunity to dyno during Daytona bike week.

Otherwise there's also Boxenstopp in Daytona - http://www.boxenstoppdaytona.com/Gateway.htm - not sure they hava a dyno but they sure know how to wrench a Max!

And welcome to the forum, this place rocks and u'll find all the help u need here ;-)

www.motorcycle-clinic.com we are in kissimmee and have a dyno, and the owner and tuner (me) owned an 86 Vmax for over ten years. last time it was dynoed it put down 117 with 44000 miles on the motor! i am looking at the new Max and thinking hard about getting one, got the max feaver again!

The higher the mileage the more power they make. That's been our dyno experiences.

Sean

Welcome to the forum ! Is your bike running bad or are you just wanting to see what kind of numbers its putting out ? I am sure I will be doing another tech day in the future now that I quit my Job with Harley.LOL

Wes at Cyclerama here in Pinellas has a dyno. He used to race VMax's years ago, before he sold out and went all Harley. He'd be a place to have it dyno'd but I'm not sure if he'd want to do the tuning.

CaptainKyle and the knowledge that shows up at his Tech Days is well worth making time to be there. Sean Morley has even been consulted during these days when the problem goes over everyone else's heads, which isn't often.

And, A couple welcomes to the VMF.

Back