ebay blacked out windshield

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the first one. Still not sure if I can commit to a windshield although their comments on the auction are swaying me. Quote, "mounting of windshield makes your motorcycle look as to have a unique and mysterious momentum". I mean, how can you pass that up.

Disclaimer .... " Patented merchandise for its appearance and structure , please do not copy . "

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I like the first one. Still not sure if I can commit to a windshield although their comments on the auction are swaying me. Quote, "mounting of windshield makes your motorcycle look as to have a unique and mysterious momentum". I mean, how can you pass that up.

haha the windshield is nice after the first 45 mins at 80 mph+! just to keep your body from fighting the wind

Disclaimer .... " Patented merchandise for its appearance and structure , please do not copy . "

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

haha didn't even notice!

It's the Givi Airstars 123, a little bigger than the factory mini shield. I like the black out look as well. :thumbs up: The comments are awesome and inspiring!
I have the Givi windshield, but have the Gen1 Vmax logo punched out of the bracket. It's 3 seasons old and needs to be replaced due to cracking (my fault).

Does this fairing help significantly? I noticed on a ride late last month that once I was going faster than 60 mph the wind was a pain It didn't help that it was 30 degrees out either.

the 'stock' yamaha one really keeps the wind off your body for the long high speed runs. so i'm sure this does the same thing

Thanks gamorg02. I'm thinking about this fairing, but I'm just not quite sure yet.

Latest posts

Back