eBay Douchebag

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Reaction score
Don't know if anybody is thinking of bidding on this grab rail but here's the kind of person this shit-weed is.....

Yamaha Vmax Grab Bar

A friend of mine, and forum member, wrote the guy asking if he would take $65 to end the auction early. The clown writes back...."No, I can make more money than that off you people."

YOU PEOPLE? Apparently our tight brotherhood of V Max riders is thought of by this jerk-off as YOU PEOPLE!

I hate that term, it pushes an evil button...."YOU PEOPLE, stand over there"....."FUCK YOU, I like it right fuckin' here!!"

There, I feel better now! :rofl_200:

who-you-calling-you-people.jpg

I feel ya. I have been through so much b.s. on ebay with my other love. Old a.t.c's. I have not even started trying to buy for my v max yet!!

Oh just looked. 14 feedbacks. I don't buy anymore from anyone on ebay unless they have high ratings. Been there.

sold a couple seats on EBAY...................never again!(I dont like THOSE PEOPLE)

I noticed the feedback too!! Now I can almost guess why!! I would love to punch him in the wiener!!

But seriously folks, I haven't bought any parts on EBay since I have owned my Max. Now that I am starting to piece my FZR fighter together I browse it from time to time, but I still proceed with caution on Ebay.

Oh wow man, I almost fell out of my seat with laughter... LOL :biglaugh:

You guys (and gal) kill me. :clapping:

Good goddamned thing the seller didn't say something actually offensive, I'd hate to see the guns you'd have brought out then! LOL :rofl_200:

G Man

p.s.: As an aside, looks like I should dig out my stash of old V max parts and start posting 'em on the bay. Pieces seem to be fetching some good money... to the right buyers... LOL :rofl_200::eusa_dance:

Oh wow man, I almost fell out of my seat with laughter... LOL :biglaugh:

You guys (and gal) kill me. :clapping:

Good goddamned thing the seller didn't say something actually offensive, I'd hate to see the guns you'd have brought out then! LOL :rofl_200:

G Man

p.s.: As an aside, looks like I should dig out my stash of old V max parts and start posting 'em on the bay. Pieces seem to be fetching some good money... to the right buyers... LOL :rofl_200::eusa_dance:

Hahaha! :rofl_200: It's that 'YOU PEOPLE' thing G, reminds me of my military days...."YOU PEOPLE do this and YOU PEOPLE do that".....drove me fuckin' nuts!!

Guess THAT PERSON just pushed the wrong button!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

If the auction ends for only $50 dollars, aforementioned person should message him again and ask why "us people" didn't pay whatever price he had in mind, and if he had not been a dickhead, he would be $15 richer.

I deal a good bit on ebay but there are some people on there that stink. I am trying to deal with ebay right now on some feedback a guy left me. I sold my 85 with a 300 dollar deposit to be paid immediately & the rest to be paid by bank wire transfer with in 4 days. After he paid the 300 it took me 13 days to get my money & I would not let him have the bike untill I got my cash so he left feedback saying it was hard to get the bike after he paid & said some other crap about it which was not true. What an asshole.

Latest posts

Back