• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electrical switch

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dialtapper

Reaction score
Not a Vmax part per say, but looking for an off/on rocker type switch I can mount on the handle bars. I'd like to operate the fan over ride from my left hand, not down by the ignition
switch.

Anyone know who makes switches like that?

Thanks.

You can get anything from a push button switch to a rocker (harder to find). I think I have a Kuryakyn switch that might do the trick too. I don't have a picture but it's a clamp on setup that has a flip switch. I think around $20 or so.

Sean

Yes, much more convenient, at the left hand location.
I got my switches at an electronics retailer, but I have seen them in hardware stores as well. Intended for AC use, but work fine for automotive applications.
NOT waterproof, but then the OEM rockers aren't sealed either.
The switch housing is a custom build, out of light gauge aluminum metal, body fill, and fiberglass.
Cheers!

Attachments

• P1010932.jpg
    P1010932.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 39
  • P1010933.jpg
    P1010933.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 33
Ya spelt radiator wrong mate....

Lol just kidding

Type bar mount switch into eBay, plenty there ;)

Attachments

• VMF_2048.jpg
    VMF_2048.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 19
I used a Rocker Switch from Radio Shack and Mounted it in the Plastic piece above the Left Scoop.

Attachments

• Fan_TBoost_Switches.jpg
    Fan_TBoost_Switches.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 25
Back