End cap for grips?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srk468

Reaction score
Hi guys I went to a different type of grip last year and I hated them so I want to put the stockers back on but I broke one of my end caps... Anybody got one they want to get rid of cheap or know where I can buy new ones at?? Thanks in advance!

Hi guys I went to a different type of grip last year and I hated them so I want to put the stockers back on but I broke one of my end caps... Anybody got one they want to get rid of cheap or know where I can buy new ones at?? Thanks in advance!
I may have one. PM me later on to remind me. I'll check when I'll get home. You can have it, just pay postage.

If he dont have one pm me then... I believe they are in a box somewhere... I have bar end mirrors and removed the ends... Same deal u pay shipping n u can have it.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

Sent you a pm misiek93 and if you can't find them I'll hook up with WVxNitemare, I really appreciate it guys!!! :clapping:

Sent you a pm misiek93 and if you can't find them I'll hook up with WVxNitemare, I really appreciate it guys!!! :clapping:
Found both sides, I'll send them to you today. We'll figure out the postage afterwards.

That's why I love this site, you guys all rock!!:clapping:

Latest posts

Back