Er'ry day I'm musclin'.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Er'ry day I'm musclin' - WOW I wonder what this means at all LOL :rofl_200:

Sorry for asking - Im just curious.

Bored out of my mind at work right now so I'll attempt to explain it, this should be interesting :biglaugh:, as English is my second language.

it's word play, he's referring to a song by Rick Ross, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU9TouRnO84, but replaced the "husslin" with "musclin" for the vmax muscle.

You can read it as "Every day I'm musclin" where musclin is not really a word but refers to "muscle" Similar to "Husslin" and "hustle" You can't translate this literraly to Polish because it will make absolutely no sense.

How's that from one Pole to another :rofl_200:It makes sense in my head so I'm sticking with it.

SOuth BEach at the beginning of the Rick Ross video-OK, just bring lotsa $$.

The 'Hood-Carol City, not for me! Especially after dark. Too-much crime, pretty-much anytime. Adjoins Opa Locka, which is 'more of the same.' O.L. does have 'rastras' in the Cairo Lane area, which I have used from time-to-time.

One of my fire dept. friends, now retired, grew-up & worked in the 305. He attended Carol City HS, prominently displayed in the 'Hustlin' video. When he attended, it was fairly-mixed among whites, blacks, and Hispanics, but now it's much more two of those three.

Here's a factoid of interest to the football fans: http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2009/09/carol_city_senior_high_has_bre.php

I like the video shots w/the Atlantic Ocean & Biscayne Bay in the backgrounds.

Thanks for the real local 411 Fire-Medic. I always liked this joint and the video certainly has a style that, as an oversized subwoofer equipped Seville SLS driver myself- can appreciate as I crawl the streets of the 206. (Not very often since I got my V-max)

Thanks for the real local 411 Fire-Medic. I always liked this joint and the video certainly has a style that, as an oversized subwoofer equipped Seville SLS driver myself- can appreciate as I crawl the streets of the 206. (Not very often since I got my V-max)

My son his wife just gave up their Miami Beach-South Beach condo on Biscayne Bay for a single family residence in Coral Gables on the east side of the U of Miami campus. As he is a grad of "The U," (& U.F., also) he is happy to be in a good neighborhood. Unfortunately in Carol City and Opa Locka, there are no "good neighborhoods." They are a bit above the crack-&-gun-laden neighborhoods of Liberty City/Overtown, which are just north and west of the downtown tourism area of Miami. I go downtown sometimes & the bayside area has plenty of attractions. A few mo. ago the wife & I saw Robert Plant & Band of Joy @ the Bayside Ampitheater which fronts directly onto Biscayne Bay, it was an awesome show & he did enough Led Z to keep most people happy.

I love it during the intros for NFL games when the Ohio State U alumni athletes refer to it as, "the OH State University," and then when the University of Miami alumni refer to themselves as from "The U," it always makes me laugh. They have had a few down years for the football program compared to the run they had from 1983-2007, but I always enjoyed the way the old Orange Bowl would seemingly move when the partisan U-M crowd would stomp their feet in unison against FSU, OK, or Nebraska. Great atmosphere and great games against respected opponents!

Even got my bike towed once from parking someplace I shouldn't have at a U-M game. No damage, thank god.

Back