Facebook Update

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
I just added a new Morleys Muscle Page. If my signature link works it will take you right there. I added something like 24 albums with a few thousand pics probably.

Sean

Good job Sean. Fantastic idea with the microfiche! :punk: I have to mooch that idea for my SR500 Forum! :biglaugh:

G Man

When you visit Sean's site, make sure you click the "Become a Fan" button, and show some support. Some of you, however, will have to sign up for a Facebook account first, though. :biglaugh:

Dropped a video on your page, Sean. :punk:

When you visit Sean's site, make sure you click the "Become a Fan" button, and show some support. Some of you, however, will have to sign up for a Facebook account first, though. :biglaugh:

Dropped a video on your page, Sean. :punk:

Facebook , whats that . :rofl_200:
You werent joking on the number of pics either .. :clapping:

Glad everyone likes them for sure. I will probably load more on occassion but the bulk of what I wanted to get on there is ready. There are a lot of misc pics that can be helpful (like the fiche) so if you need something definitely ask and look and see if it was posted there. I am going to dump a crap load of videos' on there too if it will let me.

Sean

Wow i spent an hour and 45 min looking at the pics, The 85 drag vmax you picked up on the way to thunder 06 is that in the 1 set of pics you drag racing it? JIM

Yes, thanks for mentioning that to me. Figured I'd dump a ton of stuff on there. Still got 2-3 times as many videos to post.

Sean

No problem. It is the least I could do considering all the help you have been. It seems to be going over well with the members. I went thru it for a while yesterday. Good stuff.

Almost forgot, the carb sync unit came in yesterday. So hopefull I can get to that soon.

Added a lot more pictures in the last week. Including some pictures from the auxiliary foot peg mounts/ highway pegs we tried out yesterday.

Sean

Latest posts

Back