Fall ride pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zak,
Isee you made it home ok , the weather better out that way? I liked your bike ,looked cool,sounded cool, and when i was behind you and you cranked on it I could see the tire go from shineie and wet to dull and dry with a touch of smoke, cool .if it dry next time we'll have to line em up, should be good!:clapping::clapping:
Thanks for the ride guys:punk:

Nice pics Zak!! You made it home earlier than I espected...good deal! :eusa_dance:

Nice ride today with the "Easterners" up around the Quabbin Reservoir in Mass. Damn days are soooo short now that Meanmax and I had to cut it a little short in order to get back before dark. Twistedmax volunteered to bring us back I-90 (so we wouldn't get lost), thanks for that Rick, sorry to ruin your ride but it was sure appreciated! :worthy:

Overall, a really great ride for being in the middle of November, with a fun bunch of riders!! Thanks guys!! :punk:

Great pics Zak. Glad everyone had a great time and made it back home.....

There's a surprise......cries already for ........ONE MORE!!!.......but "sheep hole???"........I gots me a woman now.......don't need the beastiality nos more............

Thanks guys, good ride , alittle wet to play, but fun just the same:clapping:.
Dan you did NOT ruin my ride ,infact it worked out perfect. I Followed a friend into the yard and then found out If i delivered the poker table the guy would give me thirty bucks. so I rode ,ate and put a few bucks in my pocket,great day:eusa_dance:

Mike ,Dan can give you more specifics,but it sounds really cool,especially if .....well i'll let Dan clue you in!:rofl_200:

Nice pics Zak!! You made it home earlier than I espected...good deal! :eusa_dance:

Nice ride today with the "Easterners" up around the Quabbin Reservoir in Mass. Damn days are soooo short now that Meanmax and I had to cut it a little short in order to get back before dark. Twistedmax volunteered to bring us back I-90 (so we wouldn't get lost), thanks for that Rick, sorry to ruin your ride but it was sure appreciated! :worthy:

Overall, a really great ride for being in the middle of November, with a fun bunch of riders!! Thanks guys!! :punk:
Yea my legs were killing me so i clicked back the throttle a few more degrees and made good time:punk: next time im putting the corbin back on. Thanks for the comments!

Great pics Zak. Glad everyone had a great time and made it back home.....

There's a surprise......cries already for ........ONE MORE!!!.......but "sheep hole???"........I gots me a woman now.......don't need the beastiality nos more............

No. no Michael....not that!!! There's a bathtub indentation cut in the bedrock from water erosion and the local farmers used to take their sheep down there to bathe them...hence the name...."the sheep hole"...but that ain't all!! There's a genuine 'Legend of Sleepy Hollow" type ghost who hangs out there, many people in the area have seen him! In fact, the farmer just up the road ran him over one night with his tractor and a wagon load of hay!

So what we're thinking is maybe the sound of a half dozen v max's with a/m pipes might irritate him enough for him to appear. Worth a try, don't cha think? We're only gonna get "one more" in anyway....right?

Yea my legs were killing me so i clicked back the throttle a few more degrees and made good time:punk: next time im putting the corbin back on. Thanks for the comments!

Yeah....thought I heard the rpm's spooling up as I was heading onto the exit ramp!!

Pretty hard for you to hide any 'throttle input' with that competition Kerker!! :rofl_200:

Was that about 4 o'clock Dan,I think I heard it too,I was on my way to springfield:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:.Serious that bike is loud,now I know why when i had my first max with that same exhaust people looked at me like I was a ......f f f free spirt.:punk:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: You got it Rick!!! 4:00 right on the nose!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

It sure is loud, but a sweet loud....ya know? :punk:

Was that about 4 o'clock Dan,I think I heard it too,I was on my way to springfield:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:.Serious that bike is loud,now I know why when i had my first max with that same exhaust people looked at me like I was a ......f f f free spirt.:punk:
WHAT! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! lol. As we went up in elavation it started hurting my ears. and the hour and a half or so of 5k rpm on I-90 was just great. Ear plugs next time! i feel sorry for anyone that was infront or behind me too. Can't wait to come down there again when the days are longer:eusa_dance:

A few more shots of everyone and some of the other bikes that joined us:clapping:

Attachments

• IMG_4546.jpg
    IMG_4546.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4567.jpg
    IMG_4567.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4550.jpg
    IMG_4550.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4571.jpg
    IMG_4571.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4531.jpg
    IMG_4531.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4530.jpg
    IMG_4530.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 23
Got out for another "last" one yesterday about 80 miles down and around Barkhampsted Reservoir in NW CT. Sunny & 52 degrees. Most definately my last one though.........Turn in plate, Oil change, bath & some repairs are in Max's future this week.....

BarkhampstedResevoir2009_11_29.jpg

Got out for another "last" one yesterday about 80 miles down and around Barkhampsted Reservoir in NW CT. Sunny & 52 degrees. Most definately my last one though.........Turn in plate, Oil change, bath & some repairs are in Max's future this week.....

BarkhampstedResevoir2009_11_29.jpg

sweet lucky you, wont have the max out but am going for a sled ride, maybe a little friendly drag race with my buddies new 09 600 xp skidoo and 440 snowcross machine :ummm: might need the 600 to win that race.

WHAT! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! lol. As we went up in elavation it started hurting my ears. and the hour and a half or so of 5k rpm on I-90 was just great. Ear plugs next time! i feel sorry for anyone that was infront or behind me too. Can't wait to come down there again when the days are longer:eusa_dance:
I couldn't agree more MM! I know if I'm gonna take a long trip I put the ear plugs in. I love the sound of my Mark's but after a couple hundred miles it becomes a bit much.
Nice pics of the fall rides guys, keep em' coming! I woke up to 1/2" of s#@w this morning!!:bang head:

Back