few left! coil conversion harnesses

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
I have a few coil conversion harnesses left! I am not sure if I will do another run of harnesses or not. Just depends on how the demand is.
Let me know if you are interested. I also will have a few short coil sets on hand too. I will be selling the last few harnesses by themselves or as a complete kit with the coils.
If you are interested let me know.
Thanks Gannon

I am interested in the harnesses with the resistors for the dyna 3000 ignition. If you have new short cop then I want those too! Thanks

What's the price? I might swap mine out too.

Sorry guys I haven't been on top of answering you! I have been selling the Harnesses them selves to members for $70 plus s&h. The harnesses with coils I have been selling for $150 - $170 including postage depending on where you live. I am almost out of harnesses set ups completely! I have 3 complete sets left. Or you can split them apart if you are only wanting the harnesses. I have mainly short coils available. I have been working on getting a website up and running. Once this is up and running the forum members will still get the same price. However whom ever buys off of the website, the price will be increased about 20%. I have to do this to cover expenses of internet sales. Many who sell online understand. Thanks Guys Gannon

I just switched from stock coils/wires to COPs with Gannon's harness. I only made the switch cause it was time for new wires anyway.
Some claim easier starting, smoother runnning etc.

my observations: no change in starting. idles a bit smoother. Overall engine performance seems to be smoother. You will see no miraculous power increase with this mod. It's easy to install especially with the premade harness.

Bottom line: glad I did it.

Dale #2592

I just switched from stock coils/wires to COPs with Gannon's harness. I only made the switch cause it was time for new wires anyway.
Some claim easier starting, smoother runnning etc.

my observations: no change in starting. idles a bit smoother. Overall engine performance seems to be smoother. You will see no miraculous power increase with this mod. It's easy to install especially with the premade harness.

Bottom line: glad I did it.

Dale #2592

Dale ,
I am glad that you were able to complete it with no issues. Many seam to get the front coil connectors switched around on the bike harness. Thank you for your personal experience comment
Gannon

Back