Finally found a bike for the wife

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calimus

Reaction score
After letting her try on bike as if they were shoes, she's finally made her selection.

Suzuki Sv650

She's able to sit flat footed, it's more then light enough for her and it keeps her in an nice upright'ish seating position.

So, now that the selection processes is over, now she just had to figure out what color she wants. I'm guessing it will be another week before she figures that part out.:doh:

Good choice. They're a great all around bike! I know lots of folks both male and female that have them.

Good to hear. I've read pretty much the same and I thought maybe the seat hieght would be an issue, but my baby's got long legs so it worked out perfectly.

She felt pretty comfortable sititng on it. Next step is getting one and hoping she's comfortable while it's moving. Always the tricky part. But I figure if she can putt the Max through the grass in the back yard, the Sv shouldn't be a problem.

Of course I get to play with it till she goes and gets her permit.

Cool! The SV is an excellent bike. If she is comfortable on it then she will do fine. The SV is entertaining enough that YOU may find yourself sneaking off with it too.

lol, half the part of finding her a bike was making sure it was big enough for me to play with as well.

As it is, she found one today in a nice blue color that she likes and is working out the deal. So if all goes well, I could be picking it up sometime between today and Saturday morning.

Already have a nice 400 mile trip planned for it if I can get my hands on it by Saturday. Not sure if my ass will care for that long of a trip, but thats what senic view points are for. As it is, the max starts killing my ass after about 300'ish miles, but I haven't taken too many long trips with it yet.

So we'll see how it goes. Naturaly I'll have pics if it all works out.

Back