Finally on the road!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick.

Reaction score
I got my carbs tossed on last night and the tires are going on this saturday. The carbs took a little bit of running to get nice and smooth. I've ridden it about 25 miles around town today and I love it! Thanks for all your help here guys! Next step, repaint to factory color.

I got my carbs tossed on last night and the tires are going on this saturday. The carbs took a little bit of running to get nice and smooth. I've ridden it about 25 miles around town today and I love it! Thanks for all your help here guys! Next step, repaint to factory color.

way to go!

i'm not too far behind you, either... another week or two on tires. brakes should be finished once parts arrive this weekend. doing fork seals tomorrow :eusa_dance:

Me too , got the starter clutch done , Morley's jet kit in , found and painted a front fender , attached the chin spoiler although it may come off for Deals Gap next week. Guy stopped me at the local gas station and wouldn't stop talking about the Max. wanted to take pictures , looking for one himself ....... yadda yadda yadda . Told him where the sites were to find one plus where all the info. is as well.

Me too , got the starter clutch done , Morley's jet kit in , found and painted a front fender , attached the chin spoiler although it may come off for Deals Gap next week. Guy stopped me at the local gas station and wouldn't stop talking about the Max. wanted to take pictures , looking for one himself ....... yadda yadda yadda . Told him where the sites were to find one plus where all the info. is as well.
Grats on the BOOSTAHOLIC acheivement!:punk:

Thanks,

Appreciate all on the site who have guided & helped me understand the beast a little better , except that monkey. Man , is he trouble or what ? :eusa_dance:

I had a guy pull along side me when I was cruising Frat House Row on a newer honda shadow just go ape shit over my bike. He said he's never seen one in person until now and blah blah blah. Made me smile.

Back