Finally!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs_Max

Reaction score
I have been doing nothing but riding for the past couple of days!! I'm so glad the weather cooperated. After changing all the fluids, filters, etc. & doing a few other adjustments, Maxine is a beast. :punk:

This weather for the last few days has been the best all year, hands down! Just got back from a nice 80 miler, myself.

Indian Summer is my favorite time of the year....when it's like this! :punk: Might even go out for another cruise! :eek:h yeah:

This weather for the last few days has been the best all year, hands down! Just got back from a nice 80 miler, myself.

Indian Summer is my favorite time of the year....when it's like this! :punk: Might even go out for another cruise! :eek:h yeah:

I'm glad we took advantage of it bc today is crap. windy, cloudy, sprinkling, just all around yucky.

Sunday we went w/another friend (a Hardley follower lol) up into Alabama (God's Country, ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!). Yesterday, Hubby & I just rode locally but made a day of it.

I'm glad we took advantage of it bc today is crap. windy, cloudy, sprinkling, just all around yucky.

Sunday we went w/another friend (a Hardley follower lol) up into Alabama (God's Country, ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!). Yesterday, Hubby & I just rode locally but made a day of it.

Think that crap is working it's way up here, a few days of rain coming then highs in the very low 60's!

Yeah, I'm definitely going back out!! :punk:

Think that crap is working it's way up here, a few days of rain coming then highs in the very low 60's!

Yeah, I'm definitely going back out!! :punk:

I think you're right. I'd go back out too. Looks like it might clear off here in a few. If it does, I might make a little ride before our 6 yr old daughters soccer game tonight. *fingers crossed*

been wondering where you've been. haven't seen a post from ya in a while. glad to know it was only cuz you were out being a hooligan. :)

been wondering where you've been. haven't seen a post from ya in a while. glad to know it was only cuz you were out being a hooligan. :)

haha ... that's exactly what we've been doing. lmao. my husband moreso than myself. ; )

:rofl_200:

put the kid on the back and take your girl to the soccer game........ good excuse for going riding anyways hahahaha, the cleats will help hold her feet on the pegs :rofl_200:

@ninjaneer: She is started posting after I did and already has over a 110 posts. Not only did she do that, but she did while a few days of from the forum. Congrats Senior Member Mrs Max :clapping:

@Mrs_Max: Glad you got Maxine out for a few days. Its not right keeping her couped up in the garage right after you bought her. Lately I've taken every excuse available. What honey? We are out of milk? BRB. What? I forgot cereal? doh. BRB. I forgot cereal again? I thought I was just out for a drive. BRB :rofl_200:

@ninjaneer: She is started posting after I did and already has over a 110 posts. Not only did she do that, but she did while a few days of from the forum. Congrats Senior Member Mrs Max :clapping:

@Mrs_Max: Glad you got Maxine out for a few days. Its not right keeping her couped up in the garage right after you bought her. Lately I've taken every excuse available. What honey? We are out of milk? BRB. What? I forgot cereal? doh. BRB. I forgot cereal again? I thought I was just out for a drive. BRB :rofl_200:

Go Me ... Senior Member (pops her collar!!).

I am all about riding ... but w/3 kids & home Mon-Fri alone it's hard to find time. Toyota keeps my husband busy.

Go Me ... Senior Member (pops her collar!!).

I am all about riding ... but w/3 kids & home Mon-Fri alone it's hard to find time. Toyota keeps my husband busy.

ya, congrat mm. took me a few months to reach that level. quite impressive. :rofl_200:

Back