First REAL ride,first impressions...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbybob

Reaction score
My shifter FINALLY came in today,and i immediately bolted it on to the ole 85,and took her for a real (through the gears)ride today.And let me just say,that i think i am going to become addicted to the v-boost!:eusa_dance:.The bike ran flawlessly,very smooth,and much stronger than i had expected....which is ALWAYS good!! She is a lil sluggish and heavy feeling through the turns,but thats just fine by me....Im not planning on dragging any knees in my near future.Just wanted to let you guys know that i have finally taken the "beast" down the road,and through the gears,andi am tickled with the way it turned out.Thanks again for all the help,and information that you have shared.:punk:

Cool, VBoost is great isn't it... 50 HP in a hurry..
Now, stick around and keep us company here on the Forum....:biglaugh:

it feels a bit heavy but the day the monkey will give you a visit and sell you a set of radial you will discover a totally new bike :p

I had this same impression a few months ago. That V Boost is a hell of a drug. ( I think I just found my new signature)

I think in the near future the mod monkey will pay u a visit.... if he knocks on your door. DONT OPEN THE DOOR. IT IS A ROAD WITHOUT RETURNING....
6.gif

Some of them Mod Monkey's are hard to keep at bay... They'll get you,,,, about the time you get used to the VBoost...:rofl_200:

I'll try to keep the "mod monkeys"at bay for a little while.But ive already seen so many things up here i wanna do!..lol...........inverted forks.....tail section...exhaust.My wallet is already shivering!

I'll try to keep the "mod monkeys"at bay for a little while.But ive already seen so many things up here i wanna do!..lol...........inverted forks.....tail section...exhaust.My wallet is already shivering!

So you honestly believe that you can keep us at bay???? I have personally trained the Ninja Mod Monkey I am sending your way. He is a wild bugger that LOVES to spend your cashola on some wicked cool mods!!! If you listen closely you will never hear him, just the UPS truck dropping stuff off that you find billed to your credit card:punk:

Ha ha ha, in the normal world YOU spank the MONKEY, in the Vmax world, THE MONKEY SPANKS YOU! (coming from a guy who swore to leave the bike stock who now has F****** velocity stacks sticking up through the top of his tank)

LMAO.......I will TRY.....but ive got a good idea of whats to come. LMAO!

Be sure to have plenty of Bananas. Them Ninja Mod Monkeys bring a whole Ninja Clan...:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back