FL tv program The Glades

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.aetv.com/the-glades/

The A & E tv program The Glades was filming on my campus today. I watched the production going-on, the secretaries and female admin. asst's. were all acting like 13 y.o.'s and angling to get to speak to the stars and to get their pictures taken. Matt Passmore and Carlos Gomez, the featured actors, were gracious and friendly with the women. :biglaugh:

Anyone who has worked in movie/tv production knows it's like the military, "hurry-up & wait." I was on the fringes as filming was rolling, so maybe I will make it past the 'cutting-room floor.' I'm not holding my breath.

Our campus became (fictional) "Tampa University" for the day, I think they are also filming there for another day or two. There sure was some great 'scenery!' :rofl_200:

Watching the young kids they have as 'extras' was a shocker, I saw one female trying to ride a bike, she was wobbling like an obese cat trying to walk-across a floor-filled with tacks. Who grows-up and doesn't learn to ride a bike? Also, a young man and woman by me were providing the authentic campus ambience by playing frisbee, and the woman was schooling the guy pretty-badly, she was whipping it to him, and he clearly was not-too-experienced. I thought everyone grew-up learning how to throw a frisbee! Bet those kids are hell-on-wheels with a gaming console though.:ummm:

Attachments

• The Glades tv_2012_04_16.zip
    190.3 KB · Views: 6
That is a good show. Have been watching it since the beginning. :clapping:

Back