For those who dislike Fox News . . .

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously. Does anyone here have their mindset? Everyone knows Fox news is extreme in their views. In the other hand you have extreme left wing news channels too. If you ONLY get your news from fox your being willfully ignorant, if you only get your news from CNN, your being willfully ignorant. Stop trying to find news that fits your views, check yourself with multiple news sources. Don't be a pawn for the left or the right.

I realize that most here are die hard fox news people but god damn, sometimes watching that news channel hurts my brain.

I don't think anyone here watches Fox exclusively, the original post was put up just to show a rebuttal to Obama's mention of Fox News as being "the problem". I'm sure we can all agree that no single news source is "the problem" as they all have their own agendas and biases. I watch MSM much more than Fox or CNN, but mostly for local news/weather reports. I do watch Fox, and I do watch CNN, but I don't subscribe hardline to either of their views. I do, however, heartily agree that "the problem" lies much closer to Obama, his Czars and his cronies, than to Fox News.

I don't think anyone here watches Fox exclusively, the original post was put up just to show a rebuttal to Obama's mention of Fox News as being "the problem". I'm sure we can all agree that no single news source is "the problem" as they all have their own agendas and biases. I watch MSM much more than Fox or CNN, but mostly for local news/weather reports. I do watch Fox, and I do watch CNN, but I don't subscribe hardline to either of their views. I do, however, heartily agree that "the problem" lies much closer to Obama, his Czars and his cronies, than to Fox News.

Well said...:clapping:

I can agree that FOX is not the source of all all our problems, Do I think they actually cause problems? You bet, but I don't think they are the source of President Obamas problem? Doubtful. Granted I think "the problem" lies much closer to the senate then President Obama. From the word GO he had a group who's main objective was block anything he tried to do. Now, if he was more experienced, then he could have handled it better. There are defiantly better people for the job than him, and he is better then a lot of the other options. I think he has had a lot of good ideas, but when they get implemented, they kinda turn to crap.

I can agree that FOX is not the source of all all our problems, Do I think they actually cause problems? You bet, but I don't think they are the source of President Obamas problem? Doubtful. Granted I think "the problem" lies much closer to the senate then President Obama. From the word GO he had a group who's main objective was block anything he tried to do. Now, if he was more experienced, then he could have handled it better. There are defiantly better people for the job than him, and he is better then a lot of the other options. I think he has had a lot of good ideas, but when they get implemented, they kinda turn to crap.

The senate blocking what the president was trying to do, was the SAME thing that happened during Bush's last term of office.

Every administration has faced that same problem. If the president is from party A, and he wants to do something that party B doesn't agree with, there is always an attempt to block. Nothing new here, just a little more visible in this particular Congress, with the MSM making it so.

The senate blocking what the president was trying to do, was the SAME thing that happened during Bush's last term of office.

I think its a bit more extreme with Obama. That being said, I do think this is one of HIS failings, of braking through that wall to work with the other side, employing his party to build bridges. So trust me, I am not a President Obama fain boy, I think there is plenty of blame to be passed around.

Seriously. Does anyone here have their mindset? Everyone knows Fox news is extreme in their views. In the other hand you have extreme left wing news channels too. If you ONLY get your news from fox your being willfully ignorant, if you only get your news from CNN, your being willfully ignorant. Stop trying to find news that fits your views, check yourself with multiple news sources. Don't be a pawn for the left or the right.

I realize that most here are die hard fox news people but god damn, sometimes watching that news channel hurts my brain.

So true. Try shutting off the TV and read. The TV is for entertainment not hard news.
David

Please say it isnt so....liberal media is biased???:tantrum:

LOL

Everything is biased including MSNBC and Fox. There are three sides to every issue. Your side, my side and the truth. The truth doesn't get much play on TV because it is usually boring. Ratings are much better when the event can be inflamed.
I have been following the story on Christie. On TV and print, really any where I can get information about it. I watched that video about Fox and reporting on Christie. They actually didn't do any reporting on Christie, they reported on the delivery of news about Christie which isn't the same. How Fox is dealing with Bridgegate is keeping quiet about it. That is why other media outlets are spending a lot MORE time on it. I find it is very hard to believe such a large traffic jam caused on purpose by the Port Authority of N.J. and a hands-on Governor claims he had no knowledge of it while it was happening is hard to believe. That will be his first lie to fall. Christie is a bully and I don't like bullies so it will be sweet to see him fall.
David

Everything is biased including MSNBC and Fox. There are three sides to every issue. Your side, my side and the truth. The truth doesn't get much play on TV because it is usually boring. Ratings are much better when the event can be inflamed.
I have been following the story on Christie. On TV and print, really any where I can get information about it. I watched that video about Fox and reporting on Christie. They actually didn't do any reporting on Christie, they reported on the delivery of news about Christie which isn't the same. How Fox is dealing with Bridgegate is keeping quiet about it. That is why other media outlets are spending a lot MORE time on it. I find it is very hard to believe such a large traffic jam caused on purpose by the Port Authority of N.J. and a hands-on Governor claims he had no knowledge of it while it was happening is hard to believe. That will be his first lie to fall. Christie is a bully and I don't like bullies so it will be sweet to see him fall.
David

Now I do find it funny, that your talking about media bias, and then just talk about how Fox isnt covering Bridgegate as much as the other media outlets.

Have you ever heard of Project Censored.org?

Here is news that you wont find anywhere else. Every year they publish the top 25 stories that didnt make the news.

http://www.projectcensored.org/cate...ing_wp_cron=1391378102.4024250507354736328125

So true. Try shutting off the TV and read. The TV is for entertainment not hard news.
David

I'm curious Dave, as to what your choice of reading material would be. I think your going to find the same bias, whether its in print or TV.

David

Are you referring about post #28? If it is, where is the bash? If you think ALL I did was bash fox then you need to reread.
David

Ummm the first part says that Fox and MSNBC are biased.....then you bash Fox for their reporting...or lack there of for bridgegate. Also...reread my post...I said bash Fox....I didnt say that was ALL that you said.

Ive reread this multiple times....so what am I missing?

I'm curious Dave, as to what your choice of reading material would be. I think your going to find the same bias, whether its in print or TV.

It is not the same bias. Print is essentially different from TV.
I'll start keeping a list of reading material if you promise to read it.
David

Yea, pointless contention! Stir, stir the pot. Hey sidebar, do those of you who are flaming liberal mindless drones feel like the upstart fox/new media are overwhelming truth as much as the incendiary conservative whack jobs feel like like they are restoring it?

My two cents; entropy isn't just a thermodynamic law. The world is winding down to the lowest common denominator of an "ultimate state of inert uniformity". I'm sure the one thing both sides can agree on is that the other side is responsible for it. Me, I'm just here for the party. And the bike, mostly the bike.

Latest posts

Back