For those with bar-end mirrors

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1261

Reaction score
What, if anything, did you put in the old mirror holes? I mean, its not like you can find a reverse thread screw right?

Plastic plugs for me as well, but not glued, just held in with some silcon sealent..

think 1/4 or 5/16(cant remeember) plastic black plug just pushes in and can be popped out if wanted...pretty sure any hardware store

Black plastic plugs for me as well, got them at an auto parts store in the upholstery trim section. Also put them in the holes where the brass plugs got drilled out to adjust the jet screws.

In addition to the Kuryakin caps, Pro-Bolt offers aluminum caps for M5/M6/M8/M10 in a variety of colors. http://www.probolt-usa.com/aluminium/aluminium-push-in-buttons-cup-washers.html?p=1

WARNING: This is one of the Mod Monkey's favorite places to spend your money at, with all the goodies on here the checkout price can be epic! You have been warned!
This warning brought to you by the VMFAMMC (Vmax Forum Anti Mod Monkey Coalition).

I have some chrome plugs but I need to see if they will fit since they are designed for standard and not metric allen heads.

Back