Fork brace drawing? Anyone?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few different models of them, but I'm not at home. I should have the hole spacing, but I was also working at making a stock one thicker (for an eventual casting) I'll try to post when I get home tomorrow.

Jeff

SWEEEEEET :worthy:

I didn't get out of work till late tonight so I wasn't able to get mine off the bike. Looks like Jeff will beat me to the punch but will still shoot for tomorrow night anyways.

I dug through some old sketches and found a drawing I did. This was made to use with an 18" wheel with a slick. The height dimensions (2 1/8 and 1.75) need to be shortened up, but all of the info is correct for a 1993 and up fork assembly.

Fork Brace.jpg

I just made this drawing up pretty quickly... sorry for the long delay. Looks like my numbers are close to Gary's, so I'm assuming it is for the same year. I have a few different CAD models in ProE 2000i and can get you DXF or other drawing files if needed. Feel free to give me a call with any questions, and once again sorry for the delay. I have a few other parts as well, so let me know how busy you want to be.

Jeff
3I9-46I-8969

Attachments

• Fork_Brace_simple.jpg
    Fork_Brace_simple.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 26
Thanks guys I apprectiate it. I've been working on a riser setup recently and have a freaking huge list of to dos for the bike by spring. Also have a baby coming really soon so I think the nights out working on her and custom parts are gonna come to an end far a little while here pretty soon. I appreciate the help and might have to take you up on some more drawings in the near future. If and when I get one made up ill post a few pics.

I just made this drawing up pretty quickly... sorry for the long delay. Looks like my numbers are close to Gary's, so I'm assuming it is for the same year. I have a few different CAD models in ProE 2000i and can get you DXF or other drawing files if needed. Feel free to give me a call with any questions, and once again sorry for the delay. I have a few other parts as well, so let me know how busy you want to be.

Jeff
3I9-46I-8969

Nice. I have the UFO, and I think your layout with some minor mods for the fender, will look better.

I have a few different models designed... trying to make them easier to machine without all the complex curves. I'll try to post some screen shots of the 3D models.

Jeff

Back