Forum slow

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had some outage w/AT&T DSL service availability tomight in south FL but once I got-on, the site is OK.

Is any one else having problems with the forum or just me. Its so slow I cant even hardely stand to play on here. Its been this way for the last 2 days.

Do a trace route to the forum and see if you can see if it is a routing issue to the site. Also you can try flushing the cache for the forum from your browser.

the same thing is going on over here. on my home pc, on my work pc, on my smartphone (when wifi). for the last couple days. ????? i've restarted each, cleared out cache, etc? :ummm: i restarted my modem and router, as well. no joy.

{edit}
hmmmm, work pc is ok
{/edit}

the same thing is going on over here. on my home pc, on my work pc, on my smartphone (when wifi). for the last couple days. ????? i've restarted each, cleared out cache, etc? :ummm: i restarted my modem and router, as well. no joy.

{edit}
hmmmm, work pc is ok
{/edit}
Mime is still slow to & I am PC stupid and dont know what clearing the Cache or tracing means.

Tools Button above just below the Web Address, Select Internet Options. Browsing History Delete Button, Check All, Delete Button...

{edit}
hmmmm, work pc is ok
{/edit}

Hmm, it is interesting that both of you are from Florida with the slowdown issue.

Hmm, it is interesting that both of you are from Florida with the slowdown issue.

I noticed that too. I initially thought it was a Florida thang, until I saw Fire Medic's statement that everything was OK with his end.

Hey Kyle, is you using Brighthouse/Road Runner as your ISP?

There is a pretty good online visual traceroute program that I use that can help you determine if it is a routing issue. The web site is here. It has a few launching spots in Florida, try and pick one close to where you live and post the results.

Super slow at home in Melbourne fl using bright house. Literally takes a minute to load any page. Only problem is with this forum, everything else on the www is lightning fast.....lame.....

Normal speeds at work in Grant FL, but we have insanely overkill connection with triple t1 lines.

Latest posts

Back