Forum Supporter Status Check?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
I was notified a week or 2 ago that my forum supporter dues were coming up. Made Pay Pal payment before the drop dead date but my inbox is showing that I have too many messages,,, over 50. This is the cut off for non supporters. Where can I check to see if my forum supporter date has been changed or if it hasn't been updated?

Thanx,
Dave

@SpecOps, send a message to Buster/Gary, he can fix it for you. It is. It linked automatically to your PayPal donation payment, it requires manual intervention on his part. He can get you squared away.

@95spfldmax, do you get forum notifications to subscribed threads or PM notifications? If you aren't seeing anything from the forum I would check your spam/junk folder as the email service on the server side is functioning normally.

@Rollie, the amount is up to you. The due date is simply to keep the supporter benefits.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

06VMAXIMUS: I tried to reply to your private message but it wouldn't send as I'm showing too many messages currently. Send it soon as I can Bro.

Dan-o, I did just that. With my status not being updated for the payment I made prior to the expiration date, I had to delete to under 50 and didn't know about being able to save to a folder. :confused2:

Thanx,
Dave

I was notified a week or 2 ago that my forum supporter dues were coming up. Made Pay Pal payment before the drop dead date but my inbox is showing that I have too many messages,,, over 50. This is the cut off for non supporters. Where can I check to see if my forum supporter date has been changed or if it hasn't been updated?

Thanx,
Dave

Hi Dave

I sent you a PM explaining what happened.

Back