Forum Supporter Status Check?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
I was notified a week or 2 ago that my forum supporter dues were coming up. Made Pay Pal payment before the drop dead date but my inbox is showing that I have too many messages,,, over 50. This is the cut off for non supporters. Where can I check to see if my forum supporter date has been changed or if it hasn't been updated?

Thanx,
Dave

@SpecOps, send a message to Buster/Gary, he can fix it for you. It is. It linked automatically to your PayPal donation payment, it requires manual intervention on his part. He can get you squared away.

@95spfldmax, do you get forum notifications to subscribed threads or PM notifications? If you aren't seeing anything from the forum I would check your spam/junk folder as the email service on the server side is functioning normally.

@Rollie, the amount is up to you. The due date is simply to keep the supporter benefits.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

06VMAXIMUS: I tried to reply to your private message but it wouldn't send as I'm showing too many messages currently. Send it soon as I can Bro.

Dave, why not go in your PM folders and delete some out, or move to file if you want to save them?

Total messages consist of rec'd and sent btw.

Dan-o, I did just that. With my status not being updated for the payment I made prior to the expiration date, I had to delete to under 50 and didn't know about being able to save to a folder. :confused2:

Thanx,
Dave

Scroll to the bottom of your PM's page, it's one of the options in the lower right corner...'move to folder', 'delete', 'mark as read', etc.....

I was notified a week or 2 ago that my forum supporter dues were coming up. Made Pay Pal payment before the drop dead date but my inbox is showing that I have too many messages,,, over 50. This is the cut off for non supporters. Where can I check to see if my forum supporter date has been changed or if it hasn't been updated?

Thanx,
Dave

Hi Dave

I sent you a PM explaining what happened.

Back