Forum upgrade complete

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not an issue....just a little puzzling. Everybody has been talking about how great the new banner looks...it looked like the same one to me. :confused2:

It was the same one, then at 4:11pm today the new banner showed up on my computer. It DOES look great!! :clapping:

Just curious how or why it took so long to show up here. :ummm:

Not an issue....just a little puzzling. Everybody has been talking about how great the new banner looks...it looked like the same one to me. :confused2:

It was the same one, then at 4:11pm today the new banner showed up on my computer. It DOES look great!! :clapping:

Just curious how or why it took so long to show up here. :ummm:

You were probably looking at a cached page on your hdd, Danny, which didn't refresh until you restarted your browser.

You were probably looking at a cached page on your hdd, Danny, which didn't refresh until you restarted your browser.

Thanks Rayvin, I'm just on the verge of understanding what you said. By reducing the page and not actually closing out and reopening I sort of left it in 'limbo.'

Had I 'refreshed' any time this afternoon the new banner would have appeared then, is that correct?

Thanks Rayvin, I'm just on the verge of understanding what you said. By reducing the page and not actually closing out and reopening I sort of left it in 'limbo.'

Had I 'refreshed' any time this afternoon the new banner would have appeared then, is that correct?

Yes it would have appeared around midnight last night.

i use vmax dark and didn't notice a difference, even on a different computer.

vbblue seems to be changed tho...

i use vmax dark and didn't notice a difference, even on a different computer.

vbblue seems to be changed tho...

The logo is different. Hold down the shift key and press the refresh button on your browser. It should update the page.

I've added an update to the forum. For those that don't use the New Post button, you can see the new post since your last visit in each forum as the thread titles will be in a different colour. In the vbblue template, the threads will be in red and in VMax Dark , they will be in blue. I haven't added the update to the Heavy Metal template.

Great job Gary! Although I find the blue a little hard to read on the dark back ground... but that's just probably eye strain caused from Red Bone's avatar.:biglaugh:

Ok Buster Here You go see if this one works better

Mike W

Attachments

• Logo05-blackhr.jpg
    Logo05-blackhr.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 14
Great job Gary! Although I find the blue a little hard to read on the dark back ground... but that's just probably eye strain caused from Red Bone's avatar.:biglaugh:

I don't like the blue either, so I'll change it. It looks really good on a black background, but not with this colour.

Looks great! I agree on the blue issue as well. The first thing I thought of when I saw the green... COP RUNNER... lol

Oh hey Buster, Can you default the quick reply to be open to reply so we don't have to hit the quick reply button first? I see a lot of other VB sites do this and it's helpful.

Cheers!

Looks great! I agree on the blue issue as well. The first thing I thought of when I saw the green... COP RUNNER... lol

Oh hey Buster, Can you default the quick reply to be open to reply so we don't have to hit the quick reply button first? I see a lot of other VB sites do this and it's helpful.

Cheers!

Done! Sometimes this results in confusion as to what post they are replying to though.

Back