Frame braces

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So these are weld on versions? Hard to see from the pictures exactly how the frame mounts work.

Pricing will be $200 Coated or $170 Unfinished. I think these will be available very soon though I have other parts already in process that he's working on too.

Sean

I like the position of these braces. That position is where I want the support. The price is great too.
Steve

Our goal was a bolt on kit with no welding required. Hopefully that's what we ended up with. I should have these in hand soon!

Thanks Sean. I guess when you don't have them, that it's pretty hard to tell how they mount.

I like my frame brace, black power coated, beefy, and low profile.

Attachments

• _DSC0317_sm.jpg
    _DSC0317_sm.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 96
Actually, I am also in the "thinking" phase in the design of some new braces. My way may be a bit more radical but I am leaning towards a clamp on power screw type design, where you could adjust the tension or compression on the frame. It would probably look very industrial but that's what I would like.

Other than that, I can't believe how simple tube braces, whatever the cross section maybe, can cost hundreds of dollars.

There is a signficant amount of welding and fabrication on this set. It's not quite as "cheap" as maybe some of the other ones you'd see.

Back