Free - membership

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Free - VMOA MEMBERSHIP

FREE VMOA MEMBERSHIP:

As of this past Monday July 29, 2013, the VMOA has chosen to opened up its website for free membership to the Vmax Owners Association.

All one needs to do now is to visit http://www.vmoa.net and click on the "FREE VMOA MEMBERSHIP" banner. Just fill out the registration form and it will be approved.

NOTE: Upon registration, please make sure to fill out both pages otherwise membership will not be approved.

Is that just for access to the web site? and if so isn't that like offering someone a free hamburger when the eating steak already?

Yes, its the website. The VMOA is now all FREE and changing the way they do things. There seems to be a great international presence that's driving this and due to the decrease in memberships we've decided to just open it all up and let everyone benefit from the website for what it has to offer. So yes its a website, but no its more that just a FORUM like this. The forums is just a small part of what the site is capable of and is very expandable.

Is that just for access to the web site? and if so isn't that like offering someone a free hamburger when the eating steak already?

Tried to register from my phone but it wouldn't let me, I'll try again later on a actual computer...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I've checked with driod and iOS devices and it works fine....you need to make sure you fill out both registration pages, not just the first page. Not much to the pages, but both are required.

Let me know if you still have problems.

Tried to register from my phone but it wouldn't let me, I'll try again later on a actual computer...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

There are some tough security questions to weed out people who are not Vmaxers or struggle with basic mathematics.

I think I tried registering years ago to that website when I got my vmax. Unfortunately, it wasn't open to foreign nationals.
After having hanged out here for few years already, no offense but I don't see why I would need to register there. Instead of splitting the vmax community I would think merging it will be more beneficial to all of us.

Please don't take it in a wrong way but to be honest I don't see any added value of registering. I could miss something there though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I am unsure about you having issues with the site not allowing internationals. It ALWAYS was open membership to anyone worldwide. As to whats different, this site here is a bulletin board for forums while the vmoa.net site is a CMS site that yes, it has forums, but thats a fraction of what it has to offer. It has interactive chat that runs on the same pages as the site, online vmax parts/service manauals, archival vboost magazines, interactive calendar, and so much more. There is so much more the site can expand upon, but we never even touched its full capabilities. Now being free and open to all so everyone can take advantage of it.

I think I tried registering years ago to that website when I got my vmax. Unfortunately, it wasn't open to foreign nationals.
After having hanged out here for few years already, no offense but I don't see why I would need to register there. Instead of splitting the vmax community I would think merging it will be more beneficial to all of us.

Please don't take it in a wrong way but to be honest I don't see any added value of registering. I could miss something there though.

I always wanted to read the vboost. So I'll give it a look.

I'm an IT guy specialized in the web, I'm familiar with the difference. You are right about the potential of a CMS although content and dynamism are kings. It's a lot of sweat needed to make it work.

Hope it works for you guys, the full free opening is a very good move.

Check your spam folder, that is where my confirmation went.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I registered but never got an email, it probably will take awhile I guess. I checked my spam folder and not there either. If I don't get it by tonight I'll try again.

Back