FREE MEMBERSHIP - Referral Incentive

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL VMAX OWNERS WORLDWIDE!

The VMOA is announcing a new membership promotion/contest to recruit new or expired VMOA members. If you are a VMOA member and you recruit 4 new or expired members to join or renew their membership, you will received a ?FREE YEAR? membership. This is expandable to 8 members and 2 years free max. This officially starts on June 1st, but you can start rounding up and recruiting new/expired members now. All recruited members must specify you as the recruiter with VMOA membership number and/or email on their new membership application on the VMOA website. Once four members have been recruited, you will be mailed a new VMOA membership card with your new membership expiration date. All expired members must be a minimum of 6 months past renewal date. If you have any questions, please contact me at [email protected] or contact our website webmaster, Mike Moore at [email protected].

Respectfully,

Rick Fambry VMOA #3622
VMOA Vice President
VMOA Vendor Liaison
So. Oh Chptr Ldr
[email protected]
www.vmoa.net

Last edited:
Four sounds like a lot seeing how small a group we are but perhaps it was already worked out to where it makes financial sense.

When are you planning to join? I haven't seen your application come through.

Was planning on immediately but will now be end of the month (post payday). I have to get her through the MOT test tomorrow. Would be nice to be the owner of a road-legal vmax!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Whish I couldve gave a referal I signed up at thunder I couldve got some a free year!! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Back