Fz-9 ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be checking one out as soon as it arrives at my local dealer. Unfortunately they have been telling me it won't show up until late Oct. or early Nov.

Called also mt-09 in some other countries. Buddy of mine is really interested. Price looks really attractive.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if the forks will be a direct swap. It's even got scoops.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

well yeah. I'm thinking about the height. It would mean a much lower cost if the stuff would fit without the need for custom trees.

I won't be running right out to trade my FZ8 but a test ride is in order....

Went down to check one out couldn't ride it of course because it was sold and waiting for the new owner to pick it up. I could sit on it and give it a good once over. Not so impressed that I took out my card and made a down payment on one. It's a bit tall for me I'm a short old dude and was on tippy toes though it was so light probably not a deal breaker. Painted wheels looked cheep and not a fan of the handlebars and instrument cluster. Other than that looked awesome and with that new triple I'm sure I could live with it.

Once I get my 86' Fazer running and with the Vmax I don't see a hole that needs filling with this bike, it's shiny and new but its not nearly cool as the 28 year old designs I already have. Would be nice to have a modern bike though.

Went down to check one out couldn't ride it of course because it was sold and waiting for the new owner to pick it up. I could sit on it and give it a good once over. Not so impressed that I took out my card and made a down payment on one. It's a bit tall for me I'm a short old dude and was on tippy toes though it was so light probably not a deal breaker. Painted wheels looked cheep and not a fan of the handlebars and instrument cluster. Other than that looked awesome and with that new triple I'm sure I could live with it.

Once I get my 86' Fazer running and with the Vmax I don't see a hole that needs filling with this bike, it's shiny and new but its not nearly cool as the 28 year old designs I already have. Would be nice to have a modern bike though.

Fuel Injection is the Awesome thing about newer bikes. I still love my FZ8, even if it's a few HP short and a little heavier... It's the New Fazer.

Latest posts

Back