gas efficient! or BS?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alorio1

Reaction score
gas efficient!

I heard of a similar story back in 1964 when a women brought her car in and thought it was broken because she drove from New Orleans to Lake Charles and only used 1 gallon of gas. GM offered her a new car every year for the rest of her life if she'd turn in her old one. Never heard anything else about it since.

Subject: gas efficient!
Maybe people make fun of Rednecks and their ideas but here is one Genius who will make you stop and think for a minute.
He watched his neighbor do this with a lawn mower and used the same technique on his V-6 Dodge Dakota pick-up truck.
Why can't GM, Ford, Chrysler, etc do it too?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201677077718343&fref=nf
KEEP IN-MIND, SINCE THE MAJORITY OF $3.50 per/ GAL WE PAY FOR GASOLINE TODAY GOES TO THE ​ ​
FEDERAL & STATE GOVERNMENT, THERE'S NO WONDER WHY OUR GOVERNMENTS DOESN'T ENCOURAGE OR ALLOW ​ ​
THE INNOVATION OF MORE EFFICIENT TRANSPORTATION FUELS, OR MEANS OF TRAVEL.
I found it on Youtube for the one's that don't have Facebook;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFxwJ8mIDtA

I've heard stories of a known energy source that would allow a teacup sized "apparatus" to power a city. A local hippie bastard had all the info, I looked it up at the time and he was correct . My time with him however has clouded my memory of the name of said power source.

That is cool.. I'd like to test that also.. All regular cars / bikes run on vapor if you think about it..
Gas liquid itself cannot burn.. The vapors that comes off is what burns once air is present. One thing he did not actually mention. Does the 3 short tubes in the front of that tank lead down to the bottom to help with the bubbling of the gasoline?

I've herd of this technology and always wanted to see it. The safety of it and liability, SUPPOSEDLY are the reasons it never got engineered into autos. We know the truth.

Wow that is freaken cool, now can we guy's get the vmax to run like that.

If be just a little concerned that if the engine backfired through the carburetor the thing could blow up. Perhaps a one way valve from the fuel source to the intake would prevent this. An air cleaner on the intake of the gas can would also help to keep the gas from getting dirty.

The known stoic a/f ratio is 14.7:1 so you want to achieve that to get a perfect burn. You can run on fumes but at a much lower RPM and with little to no power output since the engine will be to lean to even run with any throttle above idle under any kind of load.

If power was out there to be found the drag racing guys would have found it.

Sean

Another BS science story like Eletrolysis tank to add H2 in the intake charge...
Works on little motor with very weak power.

You want big power with very few micrograms of something ? Yes this is possible=> Atomic fusion.
But the personnal car reactor from MR FUSION wich is eating bananas (The same Dr Emmet Brown used) won't be available till Christmas 2015..So wait a liitle.

just get rid of the large displacement gas guzzlers, super xlarge vehicles weighing 3 tons and go with lighter smaller vehicles with better engineerd engines, smaller displacement with power adders to get that HP. spent years in europe while in the military and would see over and over again a VW golf or vauxhall whatever with 1 or 2 point something engines blow the doors off of the mustang gts, corvetter zr1s and the like. Ford has finally brought that tech over here with the eco boost but what do you get, they put it into a heavy ass full size truck that still posted great numbers but the American public deplores it because it is a smaller engine with a turbo. WTF!!! i think it is about time our vehicles get the engineering they deserve.
why does the new dodge challenger hellcat need a 6.2 supercharged v8 to produce 700hp when a Ferarri can do the same with a 3.8l twin turbo setup???

I had a 1970 Cutlass with a 455 CID High Compression Engine and a Turbo Hydro 455 tranny. That the TH 455 was designated on the build sheet and the engine block serial number was 12. Got 14 mpg in town and 17 on the highway. I heard that in 1970 a few experimental cars slipped out of factories but the oil companies got really pissed.

Every gasoline powered piece of equipment I ever owned, along with every gasoline powered piece of equipment I've ever seen, runs on fumes. ........just sayin'.

Back