Gen 2 windshield

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the yama bags on my bike

Attachments

• 2013-03-10_12-35-16_700.jpg
    2013-03-10_12-35-16_700.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 84
I have a dark smoke Puig wind screen for sale.
$150 shipped
Windscreen is only 1 month old and in perfect condition. I thought I would give the windscreen a try but I just don't' like the way it looks on the bike. Not this particular one, windscreens in general. As far as windscreens go, this one is actually really nice compared to most.
[email protected]

Boulevard Windshield 2S3-F83J0-V0-00 Is garbage for wind protection..I have it .U have to put your face on the airbox cover before you get any wind protection...Complete waste if thats what u are looking for ...It looks awesome though lol ...

Puig dark tint:
Z

I have the Boulevard and it just isn't enough. I went for a ride in some strong winds today and I was getting thrashed by the wind on top of the speed I was going. I swear it switched directions and got me both ways too. I am probably going to get the OEM one and sell the Boulevard.

I am using the same windshield that sal98 posted pictures of and I love it. It does a nice job of channeling the wind away from my torso and seems to just blend in with the rest of the bike.

Re-hashing this older thread since I just purchased my 2009 and love it, except for the wind at my chest at speeds over 70. Any more pictures out there ? Looking at the PUIG Naked New Generation, the Yamaha Blvd, the Touring and the Yamaha Short Tinted Blvd. I don't necessarily like the real tall look but I want the wind to go over me at 5 ft 10 in. Any helpful suggestions please? That Moto Works looks nice too but haven't heard much about it.

No way one reason I ride is to feel the wind besides I can jump on the venture:biglaugh:

haha :biglaugh::biglaugh: understood. If I still had my RT I would do the same.

Well, I ordered the PUIG New Generation Windshield and once installed, I will update.

Back