Good guy alert...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srk468

Reaction score
I'm sure most of you have had dealings with Sean at Morley's muscle and if you haven't then you should! It's nice to get good honest advice from someone you trust and his prices are in line with anyone else and much cheaper in alot of cases. I bought one of his jet kits and dropped a 157.5 jet on the floor, tore my garage apart looking for it and never could, I emailed Sean wanting to buy another one and he dug around and found one and sent it to me free of charge! :clapping: just wanted to let anyone who is on the fence about working with Sean to go ahead and give him a call, you won't regret it!

How about rebuilding carbs and clutch on a friends' 87 Venture? Sean sends so many parts in the box, we don't recognize all of them. Says to 'use what you need, send the rest back" and doesn't receive a dime up front.

KUDOS Sean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean Morely gets my vote any day of the week - AND TWICE ON SATURDAYS!

Thanks again Sean.

I'll have to go +1 on dealing with Sean as well. In the past month I think I've sent him about 82 emails getting quotes on parts, asking for advice on what to use and how to do it, and venting when I find things messed up with my bike as I start to tear things apart.

So the fact that he hasn't told me to F-Off yet ranks him pretty high in my book!!

Thank God for Sean on this site. I watch his how to video's all the time. He is a rare breed . I will be buying several items off him in the near future. Gonna give my wife the website and a Christmas list lmao...

Thanks Sean

Yep, he's one great asset to the site. He will loan you just about anything he has and I think he will give you the shirt off his back.......

ABSOLUTELY! He's been awesome to me as well. Thanks Sean!

Elimax

Sean was invaluable to me when I needed parts and advice. He is a pleasure to work with. I will continue to buy through him.

+1 on the Sean love fest. He puts up with alot of emails about the most mundane questions (from me) and never fails to provide a quick answer. I buy everything I can from him. As soon as riding season's over, I'm going to be getting his Muscle jet kit.

Yeah, I must agree. I botched the seals up on my first set of calipers ordered from Sean, and he sent me an entire caliper in a matter of days, told me to use what I needed, and send the rest back. Did I mention this was AFTER he had already shipped my entire order (around $600) BEFORE receiving payment from me? Morley's the man and I look forward to supporting him more in the future as he helps me hook my 'Max up- LIKE A BOSS.

+1
Great Guy, Sound advice and Fair prices.....an asset to the entire VMax community. My undercut trans shifts better than it ever did when the bike was new.

+1 to all the above. Glad we have him here. He'll help anyone with just about anything. Even if they didn't buy it from him. Thanks Sean.
Steve-o

nothin but great to me too. and i bug him at all hours, always gets to me right away

I agree with all...I've learned a ton from the guy yet never dealt with him directly. The fact that he willingly gives free advice within his profession means he's a special guy. I too will be working with him shortly...would very much like to get my forks squared away on my '96

Back