Good online MC classifieds

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

verboten1

Reaction score
hey guys i wanna start browsing for a v-max
what are some good classifieds to look at?

thanks

Jason

Anyone see a problem with the front wheel on this bike? :ummm: :whistlin:

Take a look at how it's off to the right... (as you're sitting on it) Left in the pic.

This is the EXACT problem I am having with my Carrozzeria wheels...:bang head: They must ALL be like that...

What the hell... I am SO sending this pic on to them...:thumbs up:

Sorry for the hijack!

Attachments

• 49c9_1.jpg
    49c9_1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 26
Anyone see a problem with the front wheel on this bike? :ummm: :whistlin:

Take a look at how it's off to the right... (as you're sitting on it) Left in the pic.

This is the EXACT problem I am having with my Carrozzeria wheels...:bang head: They must ALL be like that...

What the hell... I am SO sending this pic on to them...:thumbs up:

Sorry for the hijack!

Wow, that is messed up! How could they not notice that when they manufacture the wheel?

how are you judging the issue? Is it based on the fender? If so then you should not be looking at it that way. You need to base it on the alignment to the steering head. You need a good jig to determine that. The fender can be off due to a number of reasons (and I see the fender mis-aligned all the time).

The rear is actually off from the factory and not in true alignment with the chassis. Virtually every wider aftermarket wheel makes it off too.

Sean Morley

Latest posts

Back