Got a new rack of carbs!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick.

Reaction score
I was posting on the v4hondabbs and telling them about my stripped a/f screw problems and what not when a guy on there says " PM me I have a good clean rack off a GREAT running bike with 2nd gear blown out."

I pm him and ask what he was looking for out of them. He says that they go for about the same as a good set of V65 carbs but since I've been having so much trouble and put so many hours into the bike and still don't have it on the road he'd basically give them to me for 100 + shipping.

I'm glad there's good people out there like that.

I just have to wait about a week and then I'll be rip roaring around champaign urbana, eating up all those diehard harley bastages.

I was posting on the v4hondabbs and telling them about my stripped a/f screw problems and what not when a guy on there says " PM me I have a good clean rack off a GREAT running bike with 2nd gear blown out."

I pm him and ask what he was looking for out of them. He says that they go for about the same as a good set of V65 carbs but since I've been having so much trouble and put so many hours into the bike and still don't have it on the road he'd basically give them to me for 100 + shipping.

I'm glad there's good people out there like that.

I just have to wait about a week and then I'll be rip roaring around champaign urbana, eating up all those diehard harley bastages.

Great Deal. I paid allot more for my used carbs.

Great Deal. I paid allot more for my used carbs.

Yes, but you also had someone there to install them, make sure they worked, and made sure your bike ran.... thats got to be worth a few extra $$.... maybe:confused2:

I'll buy them back anytime... I haven't even touched yours yet.

Yes, but you also had someone there to install them, make sure they worked, and made sure your bike ran.... thats got to be worth a few extra $$.... maybe:confused2:

I'll buy them back anytime... I haven't even touched yours yet.

:biglaugh::biglaugh: I never said I paid to much. And no there not for sale.

Your the man Jeff! Bike would prolly still be sitting if it wasn't for you.:clapping:

I need to swing by harbor freight and get a carb sync tool. I'm sure I'll need it

i looked and looked at HF they never had one

they used to have them when I had my magna. Hmm Then i guess it's bike bandit or jcw

Back