Greatest Kill Story Yet

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDKILA

Reaction score
Yesterday I was coming home and just a few blocks away from my house on a main road when a tricked out sportster cuts me off turning right! The bike had an S&S motor in it and looked great.

He guns it right in front of me and makes all kind of noise! I was pretty pissed and followed him until i could get next to him just a short distance up the road. I finally get next to him with cars in front of us and he immediatly notices my plate. He then replies "hdkila my motherfucking ass, lets see you kill this!"

I reply by saying "lets do it!"

We got cars in front of us so we weave and bob until we get a little room ahead of us and what do you know...the next light is red with just us and loads of room ahead!

He tells me he has 150 to the wheel and I should expect a good beating. He then notices my nitrous (as he was on the right side of my bike and did not see the nos before). I reasure him that my tank is low and my solenoid is sticking.

Light turns green and off we go....

This bike actually surprised me as I was only able to get a few lenghts out of first gear and I launched pretty good...but second and third turned into many many buslenghts and by the time I shut down at 105ish he was a small ant in my koso mirror.

He then rode by and beeped and waved...cool in the end at least.

Mad Max does it again!

150 at the wheel, on a Sportster? Yea right.. in his dreamz lol

But this is a Harley rider , i work with a guy that rides one and you all know the story "Harley is the only bike in the world" . He used to give me shit over how old my Vmax was etc etc etc . The other day i caught with a HD rider that he knows and apparently he had asked them about the Vmax and the response was "Yeah , dont mess with these they are the shit". I have noticed bout a month ago he had sort of come around - funny that . :punk:

I'm sure his version goes like this :

"So I killed a jap-scrap yammy today...
I pulled up in front of him and lit him on fire with a burn out.
After the firefighters put him out, we lined up and went at it. In first gear I had about 30 lengths on him. He even cracked his NOS and still couldn't even gain a length...all this was first gear."
________
Toyota TF108

Last edited:
Nice kill!!!! Wish I could have seen that one. I had a full dresser try to get me at a light right after bike night on Wednesday. The results were obvious but I will give the guy credit because he kept a lit cigarette through the whole thing. Man those guys can smoke!

Sweet kill. I used to street race my 69 mustang alot 427 FE motor NOS. It was a very fast street car. The problem with having NOS is like mentioned before if you win you were always using the NOS. A few guy's got a second race with the bottle on just to clear up the confusion lol.

150 at the wheel? With a S&S motor, and some work, he maybe had that at the crank. Maybe. Of course, you have to take into consideration that the H-D logo automatically adds 50hp(and $10k) to everything.

I guess it's not news, but I took a R6 the other day with no problem. I actually screwed up the launch pretty good but once the boost opened in first I flew by him and that was the end of that. We were both expecting that outcome but figured we'd do it just for poops and giggles. The one H-D rider I know(96ci fatboy) and regularly ride with won't even try, he's too smart for that.

I haven't had a good run for my money yet on the Max. My dyno sheet shows 114 at the wheel (Venture drive) and an estimated 166 at the crank.

How do the Max's hold up against liter-class sportbikes? I'd imagine that would be tough.

I haven't had a good run for my money yet on the Max. My dyno sheet shows 114 at the wheel (Venture drive) and an estimated 166 at the crank.
How'd you get those numbers? Exhaust and Morley jet kit? More?

How do the Max's hold up against liter-class sportbikes? I'd imagine that would be tough.
I think we'd do good on the initial launch, but once they get up in revs we'll be looking at tail lights..

My brother has a FZ1 that has Dale Wlaker's full exhaust, jet kit, timing advance, and gearing lowered just to compete with me. I can still get him out of the and almost thru 2nd gear before he goes by. He has almost a ~275 lb weight advantage with bike/ rider.
I hopefully will learn to launch better so I can at least get into 3rd gear before he blows by me. Another problem I have with him is that all of our "test" are performed on the open highway...we live in a rural area so there not much chance for standing starts, complete advantage for him.:damn angry:

Next time your brother wants to race ,just stop and tell hin to try it from a stop. You are giving up a huge advantege the Vmax has off the line.

Next time your brother wants to race ,just stop and tell hin to try it from a stop. You are giving up a huge advantege the Vmax has off the line.

Agreed. I rode my buddy's R1 the other day and it's got power out the wazoo once the revs are up there. It's such a powerful and light weight bike, we only have the advantage off the line for a while before the R1 gets up a head of steam and blows on by.

This is why I only race on our main drag, you have one maybe 2 lights before you hit a new red. I have yet to find anything but an '09 Vmax that can take me from light to light.

This is why I only race on our main drag, you have one maybe 2 lights before you hit a new red. I have yet to find anything but an '09 Vmax that can take me from light to light.

So at least one of your bikes is runnin'? :punk:

I actually watched a tricked out sporty on the dyno today crazy guy spent 7,100 bucks on parts alone it was knocked up to 96 CI it pulled 124 hp & 140 ft lbs but thats crazy money think what a Max can do with an extra 7 grand in it. Any way if your in the Orlando area you might want to watch out for this one or have your bottle ready.

I actually watched a tricked out sporty on the dyno today crazy guy spent 7,100 bucks on parts alone it was knocked up to 96 CI it pulled 124 hp & 140 ft lbs but thats crazy money think what a Max can do with an extra 7 grand in it. Any way if your in the Orlando area you might want to watch out for this one or have your bottle ready.

We got a couple of Sportsters around here that can sure run.....

That dyno chart I posted is 99ci.......still fits in a stock frame......

With enough money a Kenworth could beat a Vmax........

It's all in what you want:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back