harlan shift light

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
small enough percentage that he won't answer emails. getting pissed now.
He still hasn't got back with you? That's crazy man!

Nope and I have no idea how else to get in touch with him. Extremely disappointed. Esp after I PAID for a new one after mine shit the bed in 2 yrs. Then to be ignored.... I guess fool me twice right?

Yup, I had no problems at all. I'm thinking now the tail may have been longer than 12". I just put ends on the wires and then clicked them together. But, no issues.

I just sent him an email of what I wanted and what it was going on then paypal'd the money then It got here a few days later.

Yup, I had no problems at all. I'm thinking now the tail may have been longer than 12". I just put ends on the wires and then clicked them together. But, no issues.

I just sent him an email of what I wanted and what it was going on then paypal'd the money then It got here a few days later.
How old is it?

i will definitely be updating this threads with my findings. i'm more than displeased with harlan so far.

I was reading through my Harlan instructions, and came across his address: Matt Harlan 27365 Bagley Rd. Olmsted Falls Ohio 44138. I would think with a little internet savvy, someone could come up with his phone number. In all fairness to him though, his warranty is only for 90 days from the date of purchase. I don't know the details of each members problem, and its still no excuse to not respond to emails!

I was reading through my Harlan instructions, and came across his address: Matt Harlan 27365 Bagley Rd. Olmsted Falls Ohio 44138. I would think with a little internet savvy, someone could come up with his phone number. In all fairness to him though, his warranty is only for 90 days from the date of purchase. I don't know the details of each members problem, and its still no excuse to not respond to emails!

quick search didn't turn it up but not sure if its worth my time.

i let the first one slide because my brother bought it for me for xmas and by the time it had its first set of issues it was in april (so 4 months). that was in '08. so by the time it failed at the end of last riding season it was well past the warranty. i'm pissed now because it was only 30-daysish since i received it!

mine was pretty much right away, i tired it and it didnt work. might have been 30 days maybe. worse part is he contacted me and asked what was wrong and then asked me to send it to him and he would look at it..... then nothing...... thats the worse part of it.

yea man i hear ya!

wow, slow shipping, new shift light ETA is 4/28. do you want me to test it first before i send you yours?

yea man i hear ya!

wow, slow shipping, new shift light ETA is 4/28. do you want me to test it first before i send you yours?

if its not a big deal for you man, might as well...... gotta be worth a beer or two for the service test eh lol.

quick search didn't turn it up but not sure if its worth my time.

i let the first one slide because my brother bought it for me for xmas and by the time it had its first set of issues it was in april (so 4 months). that was in '08. so by the time it failed at the end of last riding season it was well past the warranty. i'm pissed now because it was only 30-daysish since i received it!
Garrett, I couldn't find it either, I figured it was because I am computer illiterate!

if its not a big deal for you man, might as well...... gotta be worth a beer or two for the service test eh lol.

oh no prob just curious

Garrett, I couldn't find it either, I figured it was because I am computer illiterate!

nah, he could be a younger guy too, like me, and not even have a home phone.

WOW! That's a bummer about the length of wire he includes.
I just measured mine and it too won't reach the tach properly without splicing in 2-3 more inches.
Poor design. It should've been an 18" lead not 12"
I even told him it was for a V-max application.
(probably about 10 cents worth of extra loom...his cost)

Maybe I should've gone with the Raptor.

i can't recommend harlan anymore. customer service is awful. lets get these speedhut ones going guys! maybe sean can even vendor them up.

Back