has anyone seen or have a hac backrest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dnrncnl

Reaction score
Just wondering if anone has or has seen a hac backrest im looking for more info on them thanks in advance

I have one, and several others on this site have them as well. What questions do you have.

it looks like you just bolt it to the grab bar or is it the hole piece i wanted to see a pic from the front of it . im kinda worried that it is for looks and not really safe or is just me im looking at the pics on there web site only shows from the side

Yeah , i got 1 for when the missus wants to go for a ride .
They are sturdy and solid , it does the job nicely .
Only prob is the rear reflector on it looks like shit so i made my own .
I think theres some pics on my album of it on .
Did the mod to so that the sissy is ready to be attached whenever , an easwy on off takes 2 mins . :punk:

Yes it bolts on to a plate that is provided with it. You also have to remove the stock reflector to mount the sissy bar. Several people have moddified the stock reflector do go over the hac mounting plate when the sissy bar isn't needed.

Pic's, I got a bunch of'm. I just threw a few darts at these. If you don't find the answer youre looking for let me know and I'll throw a few more darts.

BTW I used a "stand off" that mounts to the HAC mount and sits far enough back that will allow the arms of the back rest to slip in and also hold up the custom LED brake light made by Gary Spradley.

Attachments

• Picture n033.jpg
    Picture n033.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture n033 (1).jpg
    Picture n033 (1).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 92
  • Picture 048.jpg
    Picture 048.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 82
  • Billet 13.jpg
    Billet 13.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Billet 07.jpg
    Billet 07.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 82
this is a huge help thanks for everyones time this is what seperates this forum from the rest thanks again to everyone

Pic's, I got a bunch of'm. I just threw a few darts at these. If you don't find the answer youre looking for let me know and I'll throw a few more darts.

BTW I used a "stand off" that mounts to the HAC mount and sits far enough back that will allow the arms of the back rest to slip in and also hold up the custom LED brake light made by Gary Spradley.
Thanks for the photos Kenny!

what i like about this one is the fact that its removable, does anyone know what it would cost in US doll hairs to buy this?

they come up every now and again. i think like $150 - $200 range.

I got mine on ebay. Don't remember the exact price but it was right around 200 with free shipping.

I have one as well. GREAT back rest but if you want to keep the stock look when removed you'll have to modify some parts. There's a thread here somewhere where a bunch of us did it.

My wife loves the HAC. I had mine powder coated flat black to match my bike. Looks great IMO. Well... For a sissy bar...:biglaugh:

Chris

Hi there... just wanted to add my two cents worth... I bought my HAC backrest specifically from the info provided from this forum. I must say the HAC backrest for my 1994 VMAX is the "bees Knees" ( thought I would kick it oldschool there). In short I am very happy with it and was a cinch to mount..
Cheers

Hi there... just wanted to add my two cents worth... I bought my HAC backrest specifically from the info provided from this forum. I must say the HAC backrest for my 1994 VMAX is the "bees Knees" ( thought I would kick it oldschool there). In short I am very happy with it and was a cinch to mount..
Cheers

lol I say that all the time... :eusa_dance:

Welcome to the site! Stick around and enjoy.

Chris

Latest posts

Back