Heated Grips

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what do you guys think, the heated grips for sleds goes to 3.5 amps vs the 3 amps for the bikes. they say dont put sled heated pads on a bike? why not be just a little warmer or you think it will melt the grips??
wondering why for like 4 bucks go with the hotter ones, maybe.........

the bike ones i have are hot enough but i have the pads that went under the oem grips.

ATV's and snowmodiles usually don't have throttle sleeves so they DO NOT fit a motorcycle. They are the same size on both sides and motorcycle grips are different sizes. (Throttle size is larger to fit over the throttle sleeve).

ATV's and snowmodiles usually don't have throttle sleeves so they DO NOT fit a motorcycle. They are the same size on both sides and motorcycle grips are different sizes. (Throttle size is larger to fit over the throttle sleeve).

ya that totally makes sense. thanks

garrett, think i will be putting them under stock grips for sure.

Hey dan, i just ordered up a couple of pairs for V1 and V2. went with the place thats a little more cash cause the shipping was way way cheaper.

cant wait, hopefully gets here soon for riding season, still no shift light.....

Sure loox cheap, but I wouldn't go there, I think they'll break down even before the end of one winter.

I much prefer the ones that come with the heating element already molded into the grips themselves, with a properly insulated waterproof switch with thermostat and a few heat settings. These only usually cost $30-50.

Back