Help with oil change

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get the concept, and you'll never forget. Using your right hand, turn the bolt in the direction of your fingers, and the bolt will move in the direction your thumb points.

Right Hand Rule

Right_hand_rule_simple.png

For a second I thought this was a diagram on how to do something else! I was going to show my wife!!

No starting my bike for at least 3-4 days, I got to check more stuff. Can't wait to ride again.

if u want a drain plug quick and don't want to wait for a dealer (none on ebay i could find right now) get in contact with morley, i bet he can set you up quick.

Right Hand Rule

Right_hand_rule_simple.png

Righty tighty, lefty loosey

Mike....if you are going to show that diagram to your wife, you need to put another arrowhead at the bottom of the long one (recriprocating action). The twist might be a nice touch, but I think some lube would be in order. ;)

Well it was and wasn't bad. Now I know something new. Today I will change gear shift oil and engine oil. Friday shotgun on carbs. Saturday is RIDING DAY.

Latest posts

Back