Hey all ... from a kiwi girl

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hanshi I do see your need for speed. xjr1300 600 yamaha and a vmax. It just dident look like any of the bike's in the vidio were going over 75mph. Is your 600 a raptor.

Did I miss something? Was there a topless woman? :eusa_dance:

I met 2 girls riding Vmaxs here. They told me they went into the showroom and bought them together. :biglaugh: It's quite surprising, as there isn't that many Vmaxs here. I saw one yesterday, which is kinda unusual. Didn't have a grrl on it though.

The whole left and right thing goes back to the sword.
Most men are right handed. So, a mans coat can be undone quickly with his left hand while reaching for his sword with his right.
Strangely, (not really... he he he) girls buttons go the other way. (So a man can open a womans shirt quickly with his right hand... he he he).
Am I surprised that it is easier to undo a bra by reaching behind the girls back with your left hand, while undoing her shirt buttons with your right? Hell no!:rofl_200:

When travelling on the road, you should keep to the left, so that people approach you on the right hand side. That way it's easier to stab them with your sword.:biglaugh:

I blame the Germans for being obtuse and stubborn and switching to the right.

:punk:
HaHa I dident think about it. when im in canada driving my semi i run a 100. Hanshi you do remember im just joking with you. Now about that topless part. Anyone got vidio. Or pic's will do.

:punk:joking yeah i know:eusa_dance: now if you wish to see me topless on my max you will have to fly to new zealand and paid me

I dont like to fly. And paying for it is against the law. I can see topless chicks on motorcycle's for free at bike week. I was just thinking if someone has a vidio like this it would be cool to see.

Thats old stuff. Need vidio's and pic's we havent all ready viewed. However i did look at them again. Thanks.

Nice ride love. Would have liked to have seen the end of it though. Did you peg the lead bike back? :bike1:

I am one of the 1st in New Zealand to get the new 09 Vmax:punk:
my number is 18/150 for Aussie and NZ:clapping:
Just love this bike:eusa_dance:

Helen

Welcome.....You New Zealanders are a unique bunch. My favorite movie is The Worlds Fastest Indian.
Dave

Latest posts

Back