Hey all ... from a kiwi girl

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hanshi

Reaction score
:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:1st post not sure how to download video's, so it may be easier for you to look at my video's on youtube. Type in : helen9220 :clapping:enjoy

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:1st post not sure how to download video's, so it may be easier for you to look at my video's on youtube. Type in : helen9220 :clapping:enjoy

Welcome to The Forum Helen.

Are you a new Vmax owner or been one for a while now?

welcome to the forum, its customary to add a few pics to keep everyone calm :rofl_200: :punk:

30tndyo.gif

Well thankyou guys....yeah I will have to get someone to take my photo, just to kept you happy....mmmmmm now were is the bloody camera!!!!!!!!

I am one of the 1st in New Zealand to get the new 09 Vmax:punk:
my number is 18/150 for Aussie and NZ:clapping:
Just love this bike:eusa_dance:

Helen

i had a chance to drive one once, what a beast. lucky you, enjoy :punk:

Welcome, there another member here from New Zealand. I forget his name right now but Sean Morley knows him apparently well. If I think of it I'll let you know. Always nice to have other Vmax people around your area in case you ever need something or even someone else to ride with. This is a great place for people suffering from that same Vmax sickness. But it's totally curable just jump on and twist. Ed✨

of the twenty members registered as to being in "new zealand" the following have at least made one post.

gunrunner Last Activity: 10-10-2011
kiwi max Last Activity: Yesterday
Kiwi_Max Last Activity: 01-22-2010
micklepuss Last Activity: 08-24-2010
Waylander Last Activity: 07-05-2008

this is not to say that the other 15 aren't active, but could be just forum "sleepers". of course, there could be others living over in NZ, just not specifying it. then again, if you're only into hooliganning around with only busas, well far be it from me to stand in your way. hahahaha

enjoy

of the twenty members registered as to being in "new zealand" the following have at least made one post.

gunrunner Last Activity: 10-10-2011
kiwi max Last Activity: Yesterday
Kiwi_Max Last Activity: 01-22-2010
micklepuss Last Activity: 08-24-2010
Waylander Last Activity: 07-05-2008

this is not to say that the other 15 aren't active, but could be just forum "sleepers". of course, there could be others living over in NZ, just not specifying it. then again, if you're only into hooliganning around with only busas, well far be it from me to stand in your way. hahahaha

enjoy

:punk:Hey nothing wrong with riding with busas and other sport bikes...someone has to kick there ass:eusa_dance: anyway the no one with a vmax is close to me:confused2:. closest is 2 hours away and he is not on this site.:ummm:
Helen

"Jedi" is in NZ, very resourceful guy! I think he lives in the northern part of Northern island.
"Gunrunner" is no longer on a Max, rides a Triumph now. Lives somewhere near southern part of the northern island.

Well thankyou guys....yeah I will have to get someone to take my photo, just to kept you happy....mmmmmm now were is the bloody camera!!!!!!!!

A flasher hey?... LOL just kiddin'... enjoy yourself... (this is kinda paramount when you own a vmax... he he)

Back