Hey all ... from a kiwi girl

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That vidio is backward's as HELL. The shirt of in public is the best backward's part. LOL. Welcome.

Riding on wrong side of the road. girl on a Vmax . Vmax riders riding slow. shirts off In public. Backwards as he'll. Lol. Im joking eh.

Wrong side of the road?
Don't know what you're talking about, it looks perfectly normal to me :biglaugh:

Riding on wrong side of the road. girl on a Vmax . Vmax riders riding slow. shirts off In public. Backwards as he'll. Lol. Im joking eh.

but it is you who are riding on the wrong side of the road:punk: when I am on my Max I become part of my bike, but i do kept my shirt on:eusa_dance:
If I wanted to go slow I would buy a Harley:rofl_200:
still can't find the camera:bang head:

I am curious.............What percentage of the world use the right side of the road like the US?.......................Tom.

Here in the U.S. we don't conform, we want to be different. Left side of the road? We don't need no stinkin left side of the road! Lol.

I also do left side most of the time... Overtaking... :eusa_dance:

Most of British colonies do left side... They like to be different. I have both types of vmax, left and right side rollers so i can always choose which one to use... :biglaugh:

2. THE LIST

R Drive on the right-hand side of the road (and mostly the driver sits on the left side of the car), as in the United States of America.
L Drive on the left-hand side of the road (and mostly the driver sits on the right side of the car), as in the United Kingdom.
r,l As above, but unconfirmed reports, unsure, or guesses.
? Unknown to me so far.
0 Pretty much uninhabited or no convention established.

R Afghanistan
R Albania
R Algeria
R Andorra
R Angola
L Anguilla
L Antigua and Barbuda
R Argentina
r Armenia
L Australia
R Austria
r Azerbaijan
L Bahamas
R Bahrain
L Bangladesh
L Barbados
r Belarus
R Belgium
R Belize
R Benin
L Bermuda
L Bhutan
R Bolivia
r Bosnia and Herzegovina
L Botswana
R Brazil
l British Virgin Islands
L Brunei
R Bulgaria
R Burkina Faso
R Burma
R Burundi
R Cambodia
R Cameroon
R Canada
R Cape Verde
R Central African Republic
R Chad
R Chile
R China, People's Republic of (Mainland China)
R Colombia
R Comoros
R Congo
L Cook Islands
R Costa Rica
R Croatia
R Cuba
L Cyprus
R Czech Republic
R Denmark
R Djibouti
L Dominica
R Dominican Republic
R Ecuador
R Egypt
R El Salvador
R Equatorial Guinea
R Eritrea
R Estonia
R Ethiopia
L Fiji
R Finland
R France
R French Guiana
R French Polynesia
R Gabon
R Gambia, The
r Gaza Strip
R Georgia
R Germany
R Ghana
R Gibraltar
R Greece
L Grenada
R Guadeloupe
R Guam
R Guatemala
L Guernsey
R Guinea
R Guinea-Bissau
L Guyana
R Haiti
R Honduras
L Hong Kong
R Hungary
R Iceland
L India
L Indonesia
R Iran
R Iraq
L Ireland
R Israel
l Isle of Man
R Italy
R Ivory Coast
L Jamaica
L Japan
R Jordan
R Kazakhstan
L Kenya
l Kiribati
R Korea, Democratic People's Republic of (North Korea)
R Korea, Republic of (South Korea)
R Kuwait
R Kyrgyzstan
R Laos
R Latvia
R Lebanon
L Lesotho
R Liberia
R Libya
R Liechtenstein
R Lithuania
R Luxembourg
L Macau
R Macedonia
R Madagascar
L Malawi
L Malaysia
l Maldives
R Mali
L Malta
R Marshall Islands
R Martinique
R Mauritania
L Mauritius
R Mexico
R Micronesia, Federated States of
R Moldova
R Monaco
R Mongolia
R Morocco
L Mozambique
L Namibia
l Nauru
L Nepal
R Netherlands
R New Caledonia
L New Zealand
R Nicaragua
R Niger
R Nigeria
R Northern Mariana Islands (Saipan)
R Norway
R Oman
L Pakistan
R Panama
L Papua New Guinea
R Paraguay
R Peru
R Philippines
R Poland
R Portugal
R Puerto Rico
R Qatar
R Reunion
R Romania
R Russia
R Rwanda
L Saint Kitts and Nevis
L Saint Lucia
L Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
R San Marino
R Sao Tome e Principe
R Saudi Arabia
R Senegal
R Serbia
L Seychelles
R Sierra Leone
L Singapore
R Slovakia
R Slovenia
L Solomon Islands
L Somalia
L South Africa
R Spain
L Sri Lanka
R Sudan
L Suriname
L Swaziland
R Sweden
R Switzerland
R Syria
R Taiwan (Republic of China)
R Tajikistan
L Tanzania
L Thailand
R Togo
L Tonga
L Trinidad and Tobago
R Tunisia
R Turkey
R Turkmenistan
l Turks and Caicos Islands
l Tuvalu
L Uganda
R Ukraine
R United Arab Emirates
L United Kingdom
R United States
R Uruguay
R Uzbekistan
R Vanuatu
R Venezuela
R Vietnam
L Virgin Islands (British)
L Virgin Islands (US)
r Wallis and Futuna Islands [Fr.]
r West Bank
R Western Sahara (ex Spanish Sahara)
R Western Samoa
R Yemen
R Zaire
L Zambia
L Zimbabwe

65 Drive on the left

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. BORDER CROSSINGS
A related question, of course, is "If (some country) and (some other country) have a land border, how do drivers switch sides when they cross the border?" This is not such a great puzzle as it might seem, because the most important thing about a border crossing is that one has to stop.

In most cases, it seems that you drive into the customs area, park your vehicle for inspection, and then when you leave via the other side of the parking lot, you simply make sure you are on the correct side of the road.

Here are a few reports from the scene...

Andrew Myles, [email protected], writes:
It was not a problem at the only border I have been to like this (Zaire -> Uganda). The traffic was slow and there was very little of it. There was just a sign reminding you to swap sides.

Lynn Garry Salmon, [email protected], writes:
The border crossing from China (where they drive on the right) to Pakistan (where they drive on the left) merely has a sign at the side of the road that says "Entering Pakistan, Drive Left" and for those going the other way "Entering China, Drive Right".

if you drive your bike on the middle line wont all be happier :rofl_200:

Ok lets get to the other parts of my backwards staement. How many women vmax owner/driver are on this fourm. And how many women go topless in public on this fourm. And as far as going fast on a vmax i dident see any triple digit riding in the vidio. And here in the US we do alot of triple diget riding on both sides of the road. maybe someone could shoot a vidio with all of this in it at the same time. If you want to see all of this at the same time in the US go to bike week in the US................ HaHa................ LoL............:punk:BREAKING THE LAW!:punk:

Ok lets get to the other parts of my backwards staement. How many women vmax owner/driver are on this fourm. And how many women go topless in public on this fourm. And as far as going fast on a vmax i dident see any triple digit riding in the vidio. And here in the US we do alot of triple diget riding on both sides of the road. maybe someone could shoot a vidio with all of this in it at the same time. If you want to see all of this at the same time in the US go to bike week in the US................ HaHa................ LoL............:punk:BREAKING THE LAW!:punk:
:ummm:well not sure how many women vmax owner on this site:eusa_dance:but I sure we are out there :clapping:
Believe me if you are talking about not seeing triple digit in my video's you are looking at the wrong ones. as we :clapping:eek:ffen ride over the 200 ks mark 235,250 and a busa I was following said he was doing 260 ks once again if I wanted to go slow do you think I would own a Vmax:punk:

:ummm:well not sure how many women vmax owner on this site:eusa_dance:but I sure we are out there :clapping:
Believe me if you are talking about not seeing triple digit in my video's you are looking at the wrong ones. as we :clapping:eek:ffen ride over the 200 ks mark 235,250 and a busa I was following said he was doing 260 ks once again if I wanted to go slow do you think I would own a Vmax:punk:

not sure how many on site but there is one girl with a gen one here in town, and she has the same issue as above, got a max to go fast hahahah just not soo many places to go here but sure get there in a flash :punk::punk:

HaHa I dident think about it. when im in canada driving my semi i run a 100. Hanshi you do remember im just joking with you. Now about that topless part. Anyone got vidio. Or pic's will do.

Latest posts

Back