Highway Pegs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find highway pegs like these?

A friend of mine had them on his vmax and they were a little farther forward and bolted where the engine guards would normally mount.

Attachments

• John's Vmax.jpg
    John's Vmax.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Pegs.jpg
    Pegs.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 72
Welcome to the forum! Lots of expertise/ information here, especially for the Gen I Vmax!
They look like they are adapted from another bike or maybe even custom fabricated. I have not seen these around as a option for a Vmax before. Are there any markings on them, possible brand names?
Not much help. but maybe somebody will recognize them from somewhere.

Unfortunately he sold his bike over a year ago, he thought they were a factory accessory. I was afraid that they may have been custom, they were simple but well made and I think they were chromed.

The two things I really liked about them was that they were a little further forward than the engine guards and they didn't slip if you put too much pressure on them.

I have some pegs attached to my engine guards right now but sometimes they will slide around on me. Anyone have any suggestions?

Back