Holeshot slipons

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace16a

Reaction score
Was wondering how the Holeshot slipons compare to the full Holeshot system. I understand that the full setup will produce more power but do they sound similar?

Was wondering how the Holeshot slipons compare to the full Holeshot system. I understand that the full setup will produce more power but do they sound similar?

Holeshot doesn't make them anymore so unless you have a used pair or know of some you won't be able to get them.

I have Dale's full system. Is it the best sounding? NOPE! Is it VERY well made and does Dale answer his phone and emails when you need him to?

YEP!

Kerker sounds the best IMO with Marks and Hindle are a close 2nd.

I think the Holeshot slip-ons were made by Jardine. I had a set of Jardines on my 95 Max. They sound OK but do not have what I call a "crisp" sound. They have a small about 1" exit hole and do not change performance any. I would recommend Kerker or Supertrapp for slip-ons.

Thanks for the info. I came across a set for $275 and just sparked my intrest a little. I'm going to wait and get the full system.

Back