Holy crap, this will tick you off

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuck the police !!!!!!

It always makes me wonder about the people who think there the ones to control the population.

Unbelievable! They were haveing a tough time deciding on whether this was justified????
What happen to "put your hands in the air, or where I can see them"?
Hopefully the cop cam will pay off in the riders favor.

Cop was outta control but makes you think if you ever get pulled over do not make any kind of move without being told. Seems like they all have itchy fingers.

I don't know crap about how this stuff works, but I'm not even seeing a reason for the cop to have unholstered his weapon, let alone fire it.

wow you have got to be kidding me. The guy was just standing there with his bike looking at his buddy. Makes you wonder why even stop.

That's just ridiculous. The guy stops and stands there. Then he gets shot. Someone should shoot that police officer so he can see how good it feels to be paralyzed.. I sure hope he gets convicted, he's obviously not safe to be patrolling.

I'm no fan of cops. I SURE wouldnt want to do their job though. It seems to me this cop was out of line. he didnt tell the guy to put his hands up. AND he was behind the guy, if that guy was gonna shoot him he woulda had to turn his body around like an owl. I know some cops that are just ITCHING to shoot someone. This may be one of those cops.

Cop shoots biker in the back.

Link here

If the officer thought the rider had a gun....why did the he holster his weapon after shooting him? You can clearly see him pulling it back out as he passed in front of the car.

Wouldn't you keep your weapon out until you were certain the guy you shot didn't have a gun and wasn't going to get back up?

Something's eff'd up there!! :ummm:

I have little trust in cops sorry if anyone here is one but I just don't. My opinion is not to trust them as far as you can piss :biglaugh: They think they are tough guys who have something to prove.
I cant remeber where i heard this but a lot of truth in it.

" Just cause you wear a badge does not make you right"

OK, so the cop was found guilty. How much you want to bet he'll be at one of the white-collar country club, minimum security jails for a year or two and then get out and be right back on the beat. Hell, he'll probably be compensated for lost wages Proof that cops are in fact above the law. Even when they're guilty, they're not as guilty as a "regular" person would be.

The other thing to keep in mind is that a lot of people simply don't like bikers, and it seems a lot of those people are cops. The "biker" image tends to carry themes of recklessness and disregard for the law, so cops are looking for any excuse to take out their opinions under the cover of Johnny Law.

So the moral of the story is, just don't stop. You ride a Vmax, and a Crown Vic is no match for it. Get out of the cops sight, take the first exit from the road/highway you're on, make lots of turns, and find someplace to lay low for a few minutes. Stay off major/route roads, get on streets with names.

OK, so the cop was found guilty. How much you want to bet he'll be at one of the white-collar country club, minimum security jails for a year or two and then get out and be right back on the beat. Hell, he'll probably be compensated for lost wages Proof that cops are in fact above the law. Even when they're guilty, they're not as guilty as a "regular" person would be.

The other thing to keep in mind is that a lot of people simply don't like bikers, and it seems a lot of those people are cops. The "biker" image tends to carry themes of recklessness and disregard for the law, so cops are looking for any excuse to take out their opinions under the cover of Johnny Law.

So the moral of the story is, just don't stop. You ride a Vmax, and a Crown Vic is no match for it. Get out of the cops sight, take the first exit from the road/highway you're on, make lots of turns, and find someplace to lay low for a few minutes. Stay off major/route roads, get on streets with names.

You probably shoulda' stayed with a slightly less recognizable and memorable plate....

Just sayin'........:confused2:

Not to concerned about that. If a cop is stationary, and I go by at 100+, no way in hell did he (or the plate scanners) read my plate. They can barely tell what color your bike was. Bike plates are small enough that once you're about 50ft back, you also can't read/scan it.

Another tidbit I head from a friend who is a federal officer(used to be a cop)....the plate scanners are far from perfect. It is essentially a camera hooked into the cars computer with software to "look" for the patterns of a tag, works similar to how digital cameras "detect" faces and focus on them. However, the pattern is harder to distinguish the more offset the angle is. Ideal would be straight behind you, and the more offset it is, the longer the scanner takes to "recognize" a plate. Non moving and at a direct view, the scanner works almost instantly, but on the side of a road, at at least a 45 degree angle to traffic, it can take a second or more to lock on and "read" your tag. If the cop isn't moving and you're doing much over 80, the scanner won't get it. You(your tag) is moving too fast and getting small too quickly for the camera to focus in and read.

Plus on highways, the cops are often parked with their windshield facing traffic so they can easily shoot radar...better for you since bikes obviously don't have a tag on the front so the LEO wouldn't even be able to see it until you are passed him, and you'd be moving so quickly it'd be out of eyeshot virtually instantly. Then it's time to stay left, take chances, and "don't let up", right freerider?:eusa_dance:

Then it's time to stay left, take chances, and "don't let up", right freerider?:eusa_dance:

As I remember, wasn't it Freerider's dad who was killed a year ago riding 120+ MPH running from cops and went off the road and down an embankment?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

As I remember, wasn't it Freerider's dad who was killed a year ago riding 120+ MPH running from cops and went off the road and down an embankment?

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Your right it was:cheers:, and there was this other guy who was just riding and went off the road hit a big rock:cheers:. Shit I went down a embankment 4 months ago:confused2:.

Shit happens.

Ive been wearing this image on the back of my helmets since 2001:double angry bird::flagwaver::coolgleamA:

Attachments

• anarchy.jpg
    anarchy.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 5
Your right it was:cheers:, and there was this other guy who was just riding and went off the road hit a big rock:cheers:. Shit I went down a embankment 4 months ago:confused2:.

Shit happens.

Ive been wearing this image on the back of my helmets since 2001:double angry bird::flagwaver::coolgleamA:

I'm very sorry about your dad's death, Freerider. Sincere condolences.

You're right that s*** happens, but it's much more likely to happen when speeding.

Again, sorry for your loss.

Back