How Stupid Are We ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that is a ridiculous generalization of an entire class of people. My comments earlier were aimed at a way to identify extremists, not to rail against all Muslims.

... They Vowed 100 years ago to HANG THEIR Flag above the White House and its looks like it might become reality soon. ...

They might as well, I suspect there's, at the very least, a small version of it already INSIDE the Oval Office - right there next to a well used copy of a Koran & a prayer rug.

I think that is a ridiculous generalization of an entire class of people. My comments earlier were aimed at a way to identify extremists, not to rail against all Muslims.

show me some examples of them "helping your country or mine" and I'll eat my words. LOL

Just 1 example of how close they are- They have a very strong grip on your Red White & Blue Harley Davidson. They have a factory in Bawl India that is running day & night to keep up with the demand. They started building only the 500 & 750 street models,..now they ramped up and are doing a Huge expansion to produce ALL the Harley models !! AND,..they are all ready shipping the Street Bob bike to Canada. We wont have anything but East Indian Harleys here in a few years,.....your next,....but you will be able to choose what bike you want "india or US made. There will be more Muslims on Harleys then Americans in 5 years the spokesman from the Bawl factory claimed. Hows that for a changing world.

Who gives a flying fuck how many Muslims build or own Harleys, or Vmax's for that matter? Of course the world is changing. It will continue to do so as long as there is life here.

In keeping with the original purpose of this thread, I am still in favor of profiling if it gets results, but I am not in favor of railing against an entire religion.

Who gives a flying fuck how many Muslims build or own Harleys, or Vmax's for that matter? Of course the world is changing. It will continue to do so as long as there is life here.

In keeping with the original purpose of this thread, I am still in favor of profiling if it gets results, but I am not in favor of railing against an entire religion.

Sorry didnt mean to ruffle your feathers. enjoy your weekend.

You speak as if Muslims are the only bad people in the history of the world. I would think that is a matter of perspective.
1) My mother was robbed at gunpoint by the Deacon of a Christian Church
2) My sister was raped by a good christian parochial school boy
3) I served 2 years in a juvenile facility for fracturing his skull and he got nothing because it was his word against hers.
4) A good friend of mine was abused by a priest (along with thousands others world wide) and the priest goes unpunished while he committed suicide.
So it would be my perspective that the Christians in my world are a far bigger threat than Muslims.
Next time when the crying about Second Amendment rights and rights to bear arms comes up remember that Religious Freedom and Freedom from religious persecution is a FIRST Amendment right. And our constitution should protect us from being profiled and judged based upon that. If I profiled every methhead redneck gun totin Christian I see I would still be locked up.

I'm sorry those things happened in your life, and I absolutely agree that muslims are not the only bad people..The people that did these things are not Christians. They may call themselves that, but every example you gave is condemned by the God in the bible. not Christians. Wicked people. Now on the other hand, The quran teaches and promotes, violence, terrorism, Jihad, death to the infidel. Freedom of religion is great and anyone in America is welcome to practice that, but it has to be within the rule of law. I don't think 911, boston marathon, orlando,etc fits into the rule of law. There are always possible dangers from any group or individuals, but the reason there is such an out cry about muslims has been brought on by there own actions. They proven over and over that they are a very real threat to the lives and saftey of people around the world. How many thousands of people have been murdered. I don't have a problem with profiling a group that would have no problem cutting off my head. It actually happened about 15 minutes from my house. A Muslim man cut off his wife's head.

I'm sorry those things happened in your life, and I absolutely agree that muslims are not the only bad people..The people that did these things are not Christians. They may call themselves that, but every example you gave is condemned by the God in the bible. not Christians. Wicked people. Now on the other hand, The quran teaches and promotes, violence, terrorism, Jihad, death to the infidel. Freedom of religion is great and anyone in America is welcome to practice that, but it has to be within the rule of law. I don't think 911, boston marathon, orlando,etc fits into the rule of law. There are always possible dangers from any group or individuals, but the reason there is such an out cry about muslims has been brought on by there own actions. They proven over and over that they are a very real threat to the lives and saftey of people around the world. How many thousands of people have been murdered. I don't have a problem with profiling a group that would have no problem cutting off my head. It actually happened about 15 minutes from my house. A Muslim man cut off his wife's head.

Thank you ,however like I said it is a matter of perspective. If Blacks, Muslims or any non white group commits violent crime we should profile them. If he is white it it dismissed as a random act of violence. In my life and events that have affected my family,white Christians have posed a far greater threat to our safety and quality of life. Part of me is not sorry for the events as they have opened my eyes to the absolute hypocrisy associated within Christianity. If the US had not destabilised the entire middle eastern region there wouldn't be near the problems that exist today. Historical facts will show you that Al Queada ,ISIS and just about every other terrorist group have spawned from the US sticking its nose where it didn't belong.

4c7552c421b13fc14aeabdb52c953e08.jpg

Thank you ,however like I said it is a matter of perspective. If Blacks, Muslims or any non white group commits violent crime we should profile them. If he is white it it dismissed as a random act of violence. In my life and events that have affected my family,white Christians have posed a far greater threat to our safety and quality of life. Part of me is not sorry for the events as they have opened my eyes to the absolute hypocrisy associated within Christianity. If the US had not destabilised the entire middle eastern region there wouldn't be near the problems that exist today. Historical facts will show you that Al Queada ,ISIS and just about every other terrorist group have spawned from the US sticking its nose where it didn't belong.

So you're trying to defend terrorists that murder people that can't fight back? And murdering mostly other Muslims I might add.

So you're trying to defend terrorists that murder people that can't fight back? And murdering mostly other Muslims I might add.

I'm not defending anyone just showing a different viewpoint. Do you really think that the US military didn't kill any innocent people in the wars in the Middle East?(Did they find all of these weapons of mass destruction ?) I doubt that there were many that had the means to fight head to head against the US military. If a foreign army from any country invaded the US we would fight back with every bit of the cruelty and tenacity that middle-eastern people have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back